Registered YogaFaith 12-Step, YF12S
This program consists of two parts; Part One online/distantly, and Part Two consists of the hands-on training.
We dive into the nature of Addiction:
- The brain – neuroscience and understanding the addictive process
- The 12 Step Path based on the original 12 Steps of AA and bringing God front and center.
- Yoga for All A’s: Chemical Addictions, Obsession, and Eating Disorders
- Trauma and healing
- How to hold space for those in recovery
- How to lead a yoga class/12 step meeting
- Receive 60 hours of continued education
- Receive R-YF12R Certification
- Online Only: 20 Non Contact Hours
- Continued Education Credits Provided
- Yoga Alliance, Christian Yoga Association and American Council of Exercies
- Join Michelle Thielen, Online Begins 4.8.19, Immersion is May 3-5,2019
- You may begin anytime with the Online Module.
- The Module cost will be deducted from the immersion if you are attending.