200 Hour Miracle Immersion
*May 15-21, 2020 | Pocono’s Mountains PA
Join us for an amazing Miracle Immersion at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center, Poconos Mountains, PA.
Starts: 5/15/2020 | Ends: 5/21/2020 | Last Day to Register: 5/10/2020
Address: 250 Kalahari Boulevard
Pocono Manor, PA 18349
*This training includes the optional YogaFaith Dance and Embodiment Certificate on 5/22 at Kalahari Resort
Distant Learning modules are part of any teacher training. These modules can be started at anytime as part of your teacher training.
- All 5 modules, which can be completed prior to immersion or after immersion
- In depth and comprehensive Christ-centered training
- Yoga Immersion, includes all sessions
- Accountability partners to journey with (and room with if desired)
- Group Call: Thursday April 30th, 5:30 PST / 8:30 EST
- Registered YogaFaith Certification, R-YFT
- Learn many styles of yoga. Hatha, Yin, Restorative, Power, Chair, Children’s, Sculpt, and so much more
- Eligible to Register with the Christian Yoga Association, CYA
- Continued Education Credits for contact and noncontact hours may be submitted to any organization
- Optional: YogaFaith’s Dance and Embodiment Certificate if joining us 5/22! (9am-5pm same location-see here)
Liz Glover Wilson, R-YFMT 500
Owner of the beautiful Stone Wave Yoga which has two locations in New York, Liz truly desires community, religious or not, for those who sometimes struggle with ancient yogic philosophies and how they relate to their own spiritual journey, to find a way to benefit from a yoga practice. As a dedicated Christian, I have found that my prayer and praise is supported and expanded by my practice; as I fully embody mind, body and spirit. My hope is to help others explore ways in which they can integrate their own spiritual journey with the healing and sustaining qualities of the yogic practice. Learn more about my advanced training with YogaFaith, find out more here.
I am truly honored to be teaching alongside one of our own YogaFaith Master Trainers, Liz is simply incredible! If you are joining us in the beautiful Poconos Mountains, you will be immensely blessed by the “Liz Experience” of Jesus and yoga! Michelle Thielen
Rosy McCann, R-YFT, YF-A
Rosy is a Holistic Health Coach, Nutrition Educator, and Founding President of Empowering Women Thru Motion, a not-for-profit organization for women. She became a YogaFaith instructor in 2017 and is also a YF Ambassador.
As a former event planner, Rosy’s passion is to bring women together in engaging retreats to learn first hand how to create balance in mind, body and soul. The core tenets for her retreats are by unplugging and reconnecting with Jesus, eating a clean, healthy diet, and practicing meditation, prayer and yoga. Her goal is to provide women the tools they need to begin their journey back to or optimize their whole body health and wellness.
I am honored to be a YogaFaith Ambassador and assist in bringing women closer to the Creator through yoga and education.
And we are also honored that God has brought such a gift in Rosy to us! We hope you get the chance to meet her or join one of her beautiful retreats!
Amy Kuscsik, R-YFT, YF-A
Amy resides just outside of Perrysville, OH with her husband and three children. Yoga has been in and our of her life for nearly 20 years. In 2010, the Lord had other plans for her and brought yoga to the forefront of Amy’s life and that is when she began to embrace it as a form of personal worship. When she found YogaFaith, Amy knew this ministry was a divine match to her hearts longing to be an ambassador for Christ to people in need of healing. In 2017, she completed her teacher training with YogaFaith (R-YFT) and is also a certified restorative yoga and leads YogaFaith Adaptive Teacher Trainings. These faithful steps are leading her to others to find wholeness and oneness with Christ.
Since 2012 she has taught primarily yoga in communities that are enveloped in the Mohican State Park in Loudonville, Ohio. Her practice has evolved into one that focuses on healing the body and spirit though body work, primarily though a gently flow and restorative practice, and soon trauma informed yoga to compliment talk therapy. These modalities have forever shaped her testimony and personal ministry to help others get on a path of natural healing the way Christ intended.
Amy is also a YogaFaith Ambassador (YF-A) who received an honorable mention at the 2019 YF Leadership Summit. Amy embodies Christ’s vision for this ministry and taking Jesus out into the world so others can find restoration in mind, body, spirit and soul. We are elated for you to meet this amazing soul!
Michelle Thielen, R-YFT, R-CYAMT
Michelle began studying and practicing yoga in the late 80’s while professionally dancing in Portland, Oregon where she was born and raised. Eventually the love of yoga and it’s numerous benefits led her into instructing and sharing the wonderful gift of yoga with others, but it was her passion for Christ that led her to YogaFaith.
She has been registered with the American Council of Exercise since 2009, a Master Trainer with the Christian Yoga Association and has been teaching somatic movement through dance and yoga for over 20 years. As an international speaker and author of the widely popular Christian Yoga book, Stretching Your Faith, Michelle has trained over 2000 students in becoming highly skilled yoga trainers, living a life on purpose and in confidence.
I look forward to meeting you at training where we are going to dive so deep into Christ and what He has for you here on earth that you will wish you had come sooner! God has something HUGE awaiting you in Pennsylvania and I can’t wait to see what it is!
- Lodging and Immersion is held at Kalahari Resort and Convention Center, Poconos Mountains, PA
- To make your room reservation Click here
- All rooms include: Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator,
iron, ironing board, in-room safe, complimentary Wi-Fi,
- All rooms include: Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator,
Mandatory Group Calls:
Thursday April 30th, 5:30 PST / 8:30 EST
- Immersion 5/15/2020 – 5/21/2020
- Training begins at 12:30 pm on the 15th, and ends at 3 pm on the 21st
- Dance and Embodiment special session on 5/22. PA students attend for FREE.
- Students may also begin Modules after Miracle Immersion.
- Immersion days are a combination of lecture and asana.
- Asana is not required, being present is
- Asana is never scheduled after meal times
- Days begin 6:30-7am and conclude 10:30-11pm
- Expect a transformational experience
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.