YogaFaith 200HR Miracle Immersion
June 2019 | San Diego, CA
The Pacific Ocean is the backdrop for our next Southern California 200 Hour Teacher Training!
Please reserve your space soon as we expect this training to sell out!
Dates: 06/14/2019 – 06/20/2019 Last Day to Register: 06/07/2019
Address: The Handlery Hotel
950 Hotel Circle North
City: San Diego, California 92108
Distant Learning modules are part of any teacher training. These modules can be started at anytime as part of your teacher training.
*We have a beautiful location and gorgeous guest rooms for you, however, though highly recommended you stay and be immersed, it is not required to lodge at the Handlery Hotel.
The Handlery Hotel
950 Hotel Circle North
City: San Diego, California 92108
The Pacific Ocean is the backdrop for our first Southern California 200 Hour Teacher Training!
Offering the ideal Southern California oasis just moments from downtown San Diego, the 217 guestrooms and suites at the Handlery Hotel San Diego have been appointed in warm, soothing tones, contemporary fabrics and custom furnishings.
All accommodations include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, pillow top bedding, mini refrigerators and well-thought-out workspaces with ergonomic chairs.
*We recommend staying at the hotel for convenience because training days are long. We also encourage you to consider rooming with your partner(s) to cut room cost.
- All 5 online modules
- In depth and comprehensive Christ-centered training.
- 8 days with your Lead Trainer Michelle Thielen and other experts in their field
- Group Calls
- Registered YogaFaith Certification, R-YFT
- Learn many styles of yoga. Hatha, Yin, Prenatal, Post Partum, Restorative, Ashtanga, Power, Chair, Children’s, Sculpt, and so much more.
- Eligible to Register with the Yoga Alliance [if Elective Contact Hours are Complete] An Elective is a Specialty Training of your choice.
- This immersion achieves your Registered YogaFaith Trainer Certification, R-YFT
- You may then Register as a Trainer with The Christian Yoga Association, R-CYAT
- To also register with the Yoga Alliance, a hands-on Specialty Training is required, this can be completed before or after immersion
- Required Textbooks
- Transportation to and from airport; can be shared with other students
- Lodging – please see above for information about the location: The Handlery Hotel 950 Hotel Circle North San Diego, California 92108
- Major/Elective; Required if seeking Yoga Alliance Certification
Michelle Thielen, E-RYT 500, R-YFMT
She is an international speaker and author of Stretching Your Faith, as well as a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists. As a Trauma Sensitive Yoga Trainer, Michelle has been instrumental in aiding with the restoration of those who suffer from trauma, intense anxiety or depression into healing and freedom.
Fran Pritchard, R-YFT, R-CYAT, doTerra Specialist
Yogafaith is the miracle I didn’t know I was praying for! He has been so faithful to guide me through this life changing journey. Hallelujah! I have become a new creation. I am transformed and filled with a purpose that blesses me as I passionately serve others!As of 2017 I am R-YFT200 and look forward to adding more Yogafaith certifications to my tool belt. I will be taking the Christian Meditation Guided Nidra Certification | Feb.4, 2018 I am also a Certified Aromatouch Technician with doTERRA Essential Oils. I love incorporating essential oils as well as other mediums such as art and journaling into my Yogafaith classes. I am available for individual or group sessions as well as retreats. I mainly teach Gentle Yoga while instructing for options of more challenging poses.
Sarah Highnote, R-YFT, RYT
Sarah Highnote has practiced and enjoyed the many benefits of yoga for over a decade. With a passion for helping others attain holistic health she reaches her clients needs body, mind and spirit; through honoring Gods design and his truth of health and wellness applied. Sarah has been teaching for over two years and is a graduate of YogaFaith.
We are truly anticipating you learning from Sarah!
Kim Reinman, Tucson, AZ
200 R-YFT, RYT, YF12SR
Kim found yoga in her recovery journey in 2014. As she worked through a Christ Centered 12 step program at a local church she began the healing of her physical body in hot yoga. There she kept hearing from God that “He has plans to give her a hope and a future”, Jer 29:11. Finding a new habit of meditation, yoga and connection was life changing. Kim found the YogaFaith 12 Step and recovery training and dove in! This big step in faith led Kim to complete her 200 hour yoga teacher training with YF in Spring of 2018. Since then she has taught at her church, recovery centers, assisted in YF12S trainings, taught in yoga studios, high schools, fitness centers/gyms, parks and even at a music festival.
You will be blessed by Kim and her servant heart at immersion.
Below is an ideal schedule if wishing to receive your certificate on 6/20/2019.
- 5/6/19 Module One discussions with Partners
- 5/13/19 Module Two discussions with Partners
- 5/20/19 Module Three with Partners
- 5/27/19 Module Four discussions with Partners
- 5/30/19 Mandatory Group Call #1 – 6:00pm PST (7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST)
- 6/3/19 Module Five with Partners
- 6/6/19 Mandatory Group Call #2 – 6:00 pm PST (7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST)
- 6/14/19 Immersion Begins 12:30 pm
- 6/20/19 Immersion Concludes 3:00 pm
Modules may be completed after immersion.
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.