Atlanta YogaFaith 300/500HR Hour Miracle Immersion Teacher Training
2019 | Atlanta, GA
There is something magical about our 300 Hour Immersions! Atlanta Georgia is the location for week 1 in July and week 2 in the first week in October.
This teacher training is limited to the first 15 registrants and will sellout!
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Dates: Week 1 – 07/19/2019 – 07/25/2019 | Week 2 – 9/30/19 – 10/6/19 | Last Day to Register: 07/11/2019
Address: Hyatt Place Atlanta / Duluth Gwinnett Mall
3530 Venture Parkway
City: Duluth, GA 30096
Distant Learning modules are part of any teacher training. These modules can be started at anytime as part of your teacher training.
- All sessions at both immersions, 14 days of Hands on training (split weeks)
- Last Supper each week (7/24 and 10/5)
- Registered YogaFaith Master Trainer Certificate, R-YFMT
- Accountability Group and Partners
- YogaFaith Instructor page for your new global family and commUNITY
- Support and mentorship forever
- Access to materials forever
- Completion of Part I, II and III: Eligible to Register with the Yoga Alliance
- This immersion achieves your Registered YogaFaith Trainer Certification, R-YFMT
- You may then Register as a Master Trainer with The Christian Yoga Association, R-CYAMT
- To also register with the Yoga Alliance, a hands-on Specialty Training is required. Specialty Training can be completed before or after immersion.
- If staying at the hotel, they provide a lovely breakfast
- Lunch and Dinner [Last supper is provided 7/24 and 10/5)
- Transportation, may share with other students
- Lodging , enjoy a very special rate on the Hyatt’s beautiful guest rooms, share with one or more of your accountability group for most cost effective.
- Booking link for July
- Booking Link for September
- These immersion weeks are Part two. Does not include Part One; Online Training, or Part Three; Elective/Specialty Training
Laura Burkhart, E-RYT 500
Originally from Kentucky, Laura is the daughter of Pastor and a San Francisco based international teacher. She is a featured online teacher with Grokker, My Yoga Works, Om Star’s and Yoga Vibes. Laura co-leads 200-hr teacher trainings with Jason Crandell and 300/500 hour teacher trainings with Michelle Thielen of YogaFaith.
Laura sought out yoga to help combat serious health problems due to a decade of major stress and insomnia. She gravitated toward yoga because it reminded her of the similar meditative movement she found when she use to dance. The healing, grounding benefits she received from yoga, in conjunction with how the practice enabled to her connect with her authentic core, was so profound that she decided to change the course of her work life to help others find the same relief and peace she had found through a fluid, meditative practice.
In recent years, after experiencing a serious hip injury and other injuries due repetitive stress and pushing too far from growing-up dancing followed by almost 20-years of asana, Laura has become passionate about teaching teachers and practitioners safe alignment and sequencing while still keeping practices fun. Laura’s creative, well-rounded classes are smartly sequenced with a smooth, rhythmic flow. She also is deeply passionate about training others on the cautions of asana and properly teaching and executing postures and sequences through Yoga Injury Prevention.
Because our Master Teacher Training focuses on Therapeutics we are elated to have Laura’s expertise pour into YogaFaith’s future Masters and World Changers! Come, join her on this breathtaking journey!
R-YFT, E-RYT 500, A.C.E, IAYT
Michelle is has been registered with the American Council of Exercise since 2009, is an E-RYT 200, Registered Yoga Trainer with Yoga Alliance at the 500 level, an international speaker and author of the widely popular Christian Yoga book, Stretching Your Faith. She has taken hundreds of students into highly skilled yoga trainers and confident leaders with over 20 Teacher Trainings through her two accredited schools. Michelle is a Manduka Brand Ambassador, a provider of continued education credits and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
She began studying and practicing yoga in the late 80’s while professionally dancing in Portland, Oregon where she was born and raised. Eventually the love of yoga and it’s numerous benefits led her into instructing and sharing the wonderful gift of yoga with others, but it was her passion for Christ that led her to YogaFaith.
She has been instrumental in helping others heal through yoga and faith, but it is God the Almighty that is glorified in the true transformation of people. There have been hundreds of miracle healings and testimonies of surrender and restoration through YogaFaith classes.
I am in awe of what the Lord continued to do through this Masters Program! We keep it intimate and this training is already at half capacity! I know, that this next Master Training is not only going to knock our socks off, but it’s going to blow our hair dry! He is taking all of us to the next level! I can’t wait to be with each of you and bask in His presence and the great tools of deepening our Postures of Prayer together!
YogaFaith Master Training Manual
Online Group Calls:
4/1, 5/1, 6/3, 8/1, 9/2
All Calls are at 6pm Pacific Time
Part I; Online portion / Distant learning.
- Master Modules can be started anytime, however, a group will begin April 1, 2019.
- Calls: 6pm PST on April 1 | May 1 | June 3 | Aug, 1 | September 2
Part II Hands-On Intensive Teacher Training: Limited Capacity; 15 spaces
YogaFaith 300/500 Hour Master Teacher Training,
- Week One July 19-25, 2019, Atlanta, GA
- Week Two Sept 30-Oct 6, 2019, Atlanta, GA
- 4 Master Modules Online, may be purchased individually or save when purchasing all four.
- Previous Training
- Previous training at a yoga alliance school receives 500 RYT and a R-YFMT, after all requirements are completed.
- Previous non Yoga Alliance training receives a R-YFMT, Registered YogaFaith Master Trainer 500 hours, after all requirements are complete.
- Elective Hours with Lead Trainers must be complete prior to receiving certification. [Elective Hands-on training can be done before or after this immersion]
- 500 hour elective hands-on trainings include: Integrative Therapeutics and Medicine, Complex Trauma, 12 Step and Recovery, Adaptive and Prison Ministry.
- Whether completing online or only or both part I and II, you may register with the Christian Yoga Association.
- Master Modules can be completed after Hands-on Portion
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.