Trauma Sensitive Yoga Faith & Meditation Training | Atlanta, GA July 2019
Trauma Sensitive ONLY: July 26-29 | Nidra Certification: July 30 [Included in price]
- Total Training: 5 days, 4 nights
- Address: HYATT PLACE ATLANTA/DULUTH GWINNETT MALL 3530 Venture Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Registered Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Certification, R-TSYF
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra Certification, R-YFMN.
- All Training Sessions, 5 days 4 nights
- Continued Educations Credits Provided, 60-70 contact hours
- Daily Breakfast
- TSYF Module One and Two
- TSYF, Includes reading, webinars, and soul work for your own TSYF Student/Patient Practice.
- Guided Meditation and Nidra Online Materials
Explore every type of trauma and learn how TSYF is used as therapy and treatment for complex, developmental trauma or chronic PTSD. This training includes 2 TSYF Modules that focus on complex trauma, sex trafficking victims, refugee families, domestic abuse, military, children and therapy.
- Lunch and Dinner-Many restaurants nearby
- Textbooks for required reading.
- Transportation from the airport, student ride share available.
- Book your room here, link coming soon
- TSYF Manual
- Meditation and Nidra Manual (online material in print format)
- Booking Link HERE [only from a computer]
- Option to book through our reservations department line at 1888-545-4386 Provide your group code G-YJUL
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- First Responders
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
R-YFT, E-RYT 500, A.C.E, IAYT
Michelle is has been registered with the American Council of Exercise since 2009, is an E-RYT 200, Registered Yoga Trainer with Yoga Alliance at the 500 level, an international speaker and author of the widely popular Christian Yoga book, Stretching Your Faith. She has taken hundreds of students into highly skilled yoga trainers and confident leaders with over 20 Teacher Trainings through her two accredited schools. Michelle is a Manduka Brand Ambassador, a provider of continued education credits and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
She began studying and practicing yoga in the late 80’s while professionally dancing in Portland, Oregon where she was born and raised. Eventually the love of yoga and it’s numerous benefits led her into instructing and sharing the wonderful gift of yoga with others, but it was her passion for Christ that led her to YogaFaith.
She has been instrumental in helping others heal through yoga and faith, but it is God the Almighty that is glorified in the true transformation of people. There have been hundreds of miracle healings and testimonies of surrender and restoration through YogaFaith classes.
I am in awe of what the Lord continued to do through this Masters Program! We keep it intimate and this training is already at half capacity! I know, that this next Master Training is not only going to knock our socks off, but it’s going to blow our hair dry! He is taking all of us to the next level! I can’t wait to be with each of you and bask in His presence and the great tools of deepening our Postures of Prayer together!
TSYF Hands-on: 7/26-7/29
TSYF + Nidra Hands-on: 7/30
Start all online materials as soon as you sign up.
No application required