CERTIFICATION RENEWAL APPLICATION
Your YogaFaith® Certification demonstrates your commitment to excellence with an internationally accredited school. Your certification requires completion of the renewal process in order to maintain the credential. Continuing Education activities are intended to promote the development of professional skills, knowledge and judgment. CEC’s are awarded based on the number of hours spent in a structured educational format.
YogaFaith® Certifications are valid for two (2) years. CEC’s should be accrued for the current certification cycle and cannot be applied to future cycles. Any CEC’s prior to becoming certified do not count as CEC. Only new areas of studies are considered to be continued education. Renewals can be completed online or by mail.
YF requires a minimum of 2.0 CEC’s every two years in order to be current with safety standards and to enhance your knowledge in the process. A minimum of 10 hours (1 CEU) must be in person, the other 10 hours can be distant learning or non contact hours. No more than 10 hours (1 CEU) can be non-contact. See details in the YF Continued Education Credit Policy.
Recertification Policies and Procedures
Registered YogaFaith® Trainers, R-YFT, must comply with the following every two years to renew their YogaFaith® Certifications:
- Because you may encounter a life threatening event, all trainers are required to hold a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate, which must include a live (in person) training. Recommended Programs Include: American Heart Association, American Red Cross and American Safety and Health Institute.
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours per year of approved CECs (1.0 CEC), a minimum of two (2) hours or two (.2 CEU) a year must be issued by YogaFaith®.
- Remain in good standing with YogaFaith®.
- Three easy steps to renew your certificate(s):
- Certification Renewal Application, include current name and address.
- Include a copy of the documents that validate your earned CECs and a copy of the front and back of your hands-on CPR/AED certificate.
- Pay renewal fee online or by phone. OR Submit all documents by mail to YogaFaith®, Attention: Certificate Renewal, PO BOX 7185 Bonney Lake, WA 98391, along with Renewal Fee.
YogaFaith® Renewal Fee is $100 every two years (200/300/500 hour) and $50 for Specialty Certificates. If you have any questions about maintaining your YF Certification(s), please contact our Educational Services via phone at 253-299-4306, or via email at [email protected]th.org.
We can only process applications with renewals fees that have been paid in full . Please allow 30 days for processing. We will attempt to contact you by email if your application is incomplete. If the application remains incomplete after 30 days, your application will be cancelled and any re-certification fees related to that application will be refunded.