YogaFaith Christian Yoga Adaptive Program
Registered Adaptive YogaFaith Trainer, R-AYF
YogaFaith Adaptive, fka BOLD, is a Christ centered training rooted in biblical principles of prayer, meditation and whole worship. This training will take you deeper with Christ, empower you in your God-confidence and purpose as a sacred space facilitator. This demographic requires in boldness in body, mind, spirit and soul and we are honored that you would hold safe, sacred space for all people.
This training covers A LOT of ground! When they say EVERY-BODY, they really do mean it! We explored teaching and feeling, sensation and experience with inclusive language, cuing and empathy for amputees, prosthesis, obesity, prenatal, post partum, pre and post surgery as well as foreign objects in one’s body. I am so grateful to have found YogaFaith but to receive my continued education through them and learn so much more than I ever thought possible! This is an invaluable training and priced amazing-ly for all that you receive! I truly enjoyed my fellow classmates as well. SEEING them each week through the webinar really helped us all to grasp the material and discussions and meet them prior to immersion. Amy K., Ohio
- Receive R-AYF Certification
- Explore every body type possible
- Learn how to hold space for every person
- Learn inclusivity on and off the mat
- Continued Education Credits Provided, Receive 25 Non Contact Hours
- Leave confident in guiding anyone through any asana practice
- Empower your students in their confidence and courage
- We highly recommend this training to absolutely anyone, any level of practitioner, any age or body type
- Join an intimate group of like minded students on the same journey as well as your new global YogaFaith Family!