Shopping Books Made Easy
YogaFaith Christian Yoga Meditation & Nidra Program
Registered YogaFaith Meditation & Nidra Trainer, R-YFMN
Explore biblical principles and the ancient art of Meditation and Nidra. Many who have taken this course said this training elevated every single class taught after this certification. This course includes a plethora of materials and redeems Meditation for the glory of God! Guided meditation is a process by which one or more participants meditate in response to a provided guidance, by a trained practitioner or teacher, either in person or via a written text, sound recording, video, or audiovisual media comprising music or verbal instruction, or a combination of both. Nidra is the deepest relaxation once can achieve while being conscious and used often to help complex trauma. During our time together learn the many ways that you can help others heal through this modality of relaxation, peace and restfulness.
- Receive R-YFMN Certification
- Explore how Meditation and Nidra relates to Trauma
- Connect with community and the global YogaFaith Family
- Receive 30 Continued Education Credits, 20 non contact hours and 10 contact hours are provided.
- Register with the Christian Yoga Association, YogaFaith, and continued education through American Council of Exercise, and other organizations
- Designed as a 3 week course, go at your own pace, no time limit, start anytime.
- Leave knowledgeable with many preset classes, outlines, Meditations and Nidra scripts
- No application necessary
- No experience necessary
- All are welcome