Coronavirus and Yoga Faith Immersions:
Yoga Faith recognizes the importance of taking the following necessary precautions to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all at immersions.
- It is a good practice to bring hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to clean your cell phone and your yoga mat at least once per day.
- If you have to cough or sneeze make sure you do so into your elbow sleeve.
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms including but not limited to a runny nose, persistent cough, sneezing, difficulty breathing, head cold please get checked for the virus prior to coming to immersion.
- If you begin to experience noticeable flu like symptoms at immersion we ask that you report this to one of the instructors immediately to determine if it poses a health risk to other students.
- If you have obvious symptoms you may be asked to not attend sessions until symptoms subside. If you have roommates you/they should take precaution measures.
Keep things in proper perspective:
- Influenza, which is the normal flu, is fatal to 70,000 people per year, mostly elderly or people with compromised immune systems.
- The Coronavirus is a form of influenza and is only fatal to 3% of the people who contract the virus, which means that 96 out of 100 people recover from this virus.
- More people die from the different strains of influenza each year so lets be wise.The media does a good job of casting fear into the hearts and minds of people. Currently even though the virus should be taken seriously, it is not a reason to live in fear or panic.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.”
Feed your spirit with the word of God and fear will subside:
Isaiah 43:1 “Don’t fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.”
God actually commands us NOT TO FEAR, OR WORRY! The word “fear not” is used over 80 times in the Bible, most likely because he knows the enemy uses fear to decrease our hope and limit our victories.
Psalms 91: “ He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and the noisome pestilence. I will not be afraid of the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walks in the darkness, nor the destruction at noon day. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and 10,000 at thy right hand, but it shall not come near you. No evil shall befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling. For He shall give his angels charge over the to keep them in all thy ways.