TSYF Fall 2019 Tacoma, WA Includes Meditation and Nidra Certification
October 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - October 24, 2019 @ 10:00 pm
Trauma Sensitive Christian Yoga YogaFaith Program
Trauma Sensitive YF Program
Registered Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Trainer, R-TSYF
At the heart of YogaFaith’s ministry is the rescue and restoration of human traffic survivors of all ages. We also minister and aid other trauma victims such as PTSD, C-PTSD, Domestic Violence victims, Complex Trauma, Military, Orphan and Refugee survivors . In this training you will become an expert in Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith and learn to listen as the Holy Spirit guides. Dive deep into numerous healing therapies with a focus on YogaFaith Nidra (Christ centered Nidra, 63 pages of Scripts are included. Bringing Christ and Christian Yoga into the center of Trauma, brings true healing and transformation on every level to these survivors. Learn how to connect the fragmented pieces of disassociation and brokenness in your own life and those you will soon be serving.
You will leave equipped and empowered to reach trauma victims and in turn help them become survivors with purpose through these vital teachings. You will also have the ability to teach both TSY and TSYF.
- Receive R-TSYF Certification
- Eligible to Register with the Christian Yoga Association
- Continued Education Credits Provided: 60-70 contact hours
- Additional day certifies you in Meditation and Nidra, R-YFMN, used for complex trauma, free of charge with TSYF.
- Elective hours fulfilled for Yoga Alliance if attended a Miracle Immersion
- Online Only: 20 Non Contact Hours (Certificates only provided at a hands on immersion due to nature of subjects)
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Also a more intimate group specific to your journey
- Continued mentorship and support forever