YogaFaith Christ Centered Yin Teacher Training Live Webinar Four of Four
March 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Registered YogaFaith Yin Trainer, R-YFYT
Yin yoga was created to place moderate stress on the connective tissues; tendons, ligaments and fascia, to focus on increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. Yin focuses on the internal depths, instead of the external superficial. It is a very slow-paced form of yoga, with specific postures that are held anywhere from 45 seconds to 20 minutes. In most western classes, postures are explored for approximately 3-5 minutes.
Yin, generally speaking is a more meditative approach to yoga it focuses on cultivating awareness of inner silence and self examination. In YogaFaith Christian Yoga, all that we do includes Jesus at the center and is based on the Bible. We learn through scriptures that God wants us to meditate…often. YogaFaith Yin is a slow, sacred meditation. We will learn to take the postures of yin as well as the postures of prayer and offer them up as whole worship. A body prayer. An offering. Complete and undistracted worship. Learn how to be more like Mary in a Martha world. No matter what was going on who was yelling what, Mary chose the best thing. She was immovable despite the distractions. You will learn that basking in His presence at the feet of Jesus is always the right choice and is always the best choice. Come, learn how to not move a muscle at the feet of Jesus.
- Receive R-YFYT Certification
- Designed as a 4 week course, may begin at anytime
- Online Only: 20 Non Contact Hours
- Hands-on immersion receive approximately 20-25 contact hours.
- Continued Education Credits Provided
- Register with the Christian Yoga Association, CEC’s approved through American Council of Exercise, Yoga Alliance, as well as Christian Yoga Association
- Designed as a Four Week Distant Study and Four Weekly Calls
- Next Journey with Lead Trainer Michelle Thielen: 4 Saturdays 2/9 | 2/16 | 2/23 | 3/2 | 11-12:30pm PST
- No cost to re-join us.