Please join us this fall in the beautiful capitol of Washington, Olympia, for our Trauma Sensitive Teacher Training. We dive into complex trauma with an interweaving of breathtaking sessions on healing the wounds and brokenness through the blood of Jesus.
Who should attend:
- First Responders
- Veterans & Military Personnel
- Church Clergy
- Yoga Instructors
- Social Workers
- Addiction Professionals
This immersion includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights lodging in the beautiful Pacific Northwest [Olympia, WA]
- Organic, sustainable, 3 ‘whole’ meals a day. This is a vegetarian retreat, however all dietary needs can be included.
- All linens provided [unless you request otherwise]
- Accountability Partner to journey with and room with
- Module One TSYF, includes reading, videos, and soul work for your own TSYF student/patient practice [Bessel van der Kolk, MD, David Emerson, Michelle Thielen, Leanne Winslow and Holly Neal]
- Module Two TSYF, includes reading, videos, and soul work for your own TSYF student/patient practice [Bessel van der Kolk, MD, David Emerson, Michelle Thielen, Leanne Winslow and Holly Neal]
- Module Three Hands on 4 day Intensive, all YogaFaith trainings with YogaFaith Master Trainers in Trauma Sensitive Yoga.
- Hiking trails and silent meditation included in TSYF Sessions
- Sound and Water therapy sessions
- Dedicated and caring staff, use of all amenities, private lakefront beach, walking and hiking trails, cafe, free wi-fi and free parking
- Registered Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Trainer, R-TSYF, Certification
- Previous yoga training is ideal but not required
- Continued Education Credits
- Optional Shuttle from SeaTac only $40 per way [60 minute drive] on 10/26 and 10/29
Our last Trauma Sensitive YTT sold out and we had to turn people a way. If you are considering being a part of our fall training, please apply in addition to reserving your space for $200 and purchasing TSYF Module One. An application will not hold your spot. We deduct anything you have spent from the immersion price at the time you pay in full.
You can see some of our TSYF experience here in this facebook photo album.
1199 until Sept 1st! First 15 receive a For King and Country Priceless Necklace, seen on Joel in the photo and a chance to win SARA, an essential oil from Young Living created specifically for trauma.
Email email@example.com for you coupon code to use at checkout. Offer and coupon code expires Sept 1, 2017.