Did you know…
We are a leadership academy! YogaFaith prides itself on cultivating our students’ unique God given gifts and talents. YogaFaith will develop and nurture the confidence and potential that God has placed inside you, so that you can share your unique gifts with the World. We live in a broken world, that can often be quite dark. The world needs more light! We need you! You will have the boldness and confidence to shine your light before all the world as well as deepen your walk with Christ, and oh yes, learn amazing yoga from the best instructors in their field.
Frequently Asked Questions:
No, not at all. This training is a perfect way to begin your journey as well as deepen your journey. We have had the highest compliments from students with previous trainings say that they learned so much more at YOGAFAITH!
For the beginner, we start at the foundation. Our training is Bible-based and centered around God, Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit. We dive deep into the Postures of Prayer, Meditation, Chanting [like David in Psalms], God-given Energy Centers, and other tools to worship God found first in the Bible before anywhere else. You will learn a lot, but relax, it’s the most amazing ride…so buckle up!
- Whether you are taking a distant or in person training you will be equipped to begin your new journey! If attending an in-person training is available to you, we highly recommend that you do – as nothing can take the place of our immersions.
- Your credentials as a Registered YogaFaith Trainer, R-YFT, is all that you need to start your new journey, you do not need to do anything else or become a member of any alliance.
- If seeking to teach at a gym, community center, or studio, you will most likely be asked to do a demonstration class, a ‘demo’ or ‘audition.’
- If teaching at the YMCA, church or any other space, you may be asked to do a demo or audition as well, or share a sample class with the Director or events manager (Senior homes, Military Base, Shelter’s, etc).
- At immersion we cover extensively what to expect after training, how to set yourself apart from others, how to know where God wants you and forming your business and/or ministry.
Not at all.
- Because we teach you many various styles of yoga, you will be equipped to teach either YOGAFAITH or many traditional styles of yoga. After completion you will be placed on YOGAFAITH’s directory, no charge, for as long as you hold a current certificate.
- We recommend you register with the Christian Yoga Association, CYA, as a Trainer (R-CYAT) or Master Trainer (R-CYAMT), depending on the course you completed, there is a minimal annual fee and CYA offers great resources for the Christian Yogi.
- Future customers and employers can potentially find you on these directories and each give you visibility and set you apart from others.
- It is essential that you uphold your credentials from YOGAFAITH, R-YFT, the accrediting agency and school. These credentials are more important than any memberships based organization or alliance.
- YOGAFAITH will continue to equip and provide you with updated resources.
Almost impossible to put into words, YogaFaith’s Miracle Immersion is, in it’s simplest term, a God-bath. A drenching. An immersing. A miracle immersion is our main immersion and a life-changing, course-altering time together with brothers and sisters from around the world that you get to spend all of eternity with!
It is also the place where:
- No experience is needed
- God will meet you
- You will dive deep into His presence and Word
- Learn how to redeem biblical principles for His glory
- You will be completely safe and not compromise your faith
- Build from the foundation up
- Explore Postures of Prayer
- Yogic principles and philosophies
- Yoga Sutras through the lens of Christ
- The beginner and advanced practitioner come together
- You will leave completely transformed, equipped and empowered
- You will be awakened to numerous paths but with a clear direction to your God-given purpose and destiny!
- Gain approximately 100 contact, in-person hours will be achieved
- You will become a Registered YogaFaith Trainer, R-YFT!
- Eligible to register with the Christian Yoga Association
YOGAFAITH is centered on the Word of God and the scriptures in The Holy Bible. There are yogic techniques that we compare to Christ and the Bible, but it is for study and comparison just with any other type of education. As a yoga training ground, we would be doing a disservice to our students if we didn’t observe other yoga traditions, techniques and philosophies. However, we do not require any text books that conflict with Christianity as alliance schools are required to do, we believe these textbooks and curriculum to be a compromise of Christianity’s core beliefs.
- We desire students to graduate as confident and knowledgeable instructors, able to relate to all walks of life and have a deep understanding of who they are in Christ.
- Our school of divinity only bows down to One True Living God and our studies are around Him. As a Christian in teacher training you will be safe as you dive deeper into Christ.
- We are also committed to the highest standards of training on sound, biblical doctrine so you may also register as a R-CYAT with the Christian Yoga Association. We offer a variety of Specialty Trainings for you to select as an Elective, or a specific area of study to become certified with YOGAFAITH in your specialized area.
- Any path you choose at YOGAFAITH equips you to be a knowledgeable, effective instructor and leader, as well as a minister of the gospel. We equip you to teach both YOGAFAITH as well as numerous styles of traditional yoga.
You can view all of our current programs and their hours here; YogaFaith Program Hours
Any time you spend in any of YOGAFAITH’s Training Programs will achieve continued education units and hours that you may submit to any organization as CEC/CEU’s.
- You can see all our CEC/CEU’s details here; YogaFaith Continued Education Policy
You may purchase Modules individually at $250 to “pay as you go.” Modules can then be deducted from any future immersion, we ask that you not let more than 12 months pass from the time of purchasing Module One to attending an immersion.
YogaFaith accepts all forms of payments major credit cards as well as Paypal, checks, and cash.
Because we want to make it available to everybody, we also offer financing and payment plans on an individual need basis if beginning with Module One’s $250 is difficult. Some students have created a fundraiser to get their community involved. We never want to turn anyone down due to finances, always reach out to us.
Scholarships funds are awarded when available. $500 is currently YogaFaith’s largest scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded a couple of different ways.
- A need-basis; We ask that you only apply for a scholarship if there is a true need. YogaFaith operates on a bare-minimum and thank you in advance.
- Donations from charities or local community fundraisers are done specifically for scholarships; based on funds available, monies can go towards one or more applicant.
- Currently YF’s largest scholarship is $500
- See more information HERE
Our entire program is designed with the utmost flexibility in mind. You can start your YogaFaith journey at anytime, from anywhere in the world.
- If you purchase Modules they are deducted from your Miracle Immersion.
- Our Distant Training is a 100 hour Certification (20 hours per modules), this can be applied to our R-FYT 200 Certification.
- You may purchase one at a time, (which makes for a great payment plan as well) or you can save $100 by purchasing them all at once, see The Complete Modules.
- If you should decide to join an immersion, monies spent on modules within 12 months of purchasing, can be applied to a YogaFaith Immersion.
- You can obtain your R-YFT 100 hour Certification from anywhere in the world, you do not have to join an immersion.
- Our online program achieves edibility to register with the Christina Yoga Association.
We would love for you to join this incredible family that does life together everyday! By this question, you already know that this is not just a school where you come and leave with a piece of paper and off you go. No! We remain linked forever and share community daily, prayer requests, praise reports, class outlines, playlists, incredible free resources and so much more!
YogaFaith supports you in every bit of your journey forever. You will know your next steps, how to get started and we will help people find you and any other business you do. YogaFaith never charges you to list you on our website and strongly believes that supporting one another should not have a price.
We have numerous testimonies of students coming through our training’s where it is their second 200 hour training with the highest compliment that they learned so much! Graduates say that our training was such an in-depth and breathtaking body of work that it was completely different than their previous training.
- You may attend an immersion, there is nothing that can replace our hands-on immersion, life-altering experiences!
A Specialty Training is your Major. Like college, you get the choice to choose a subject you wish to major in. A Specialty Training is not required to receive your Registered YogaFaith Trainer Certification. You may begin teaching when you complete your 100 hour certification!
A Specialty Training is an area of special populations or specific area of ministry that you desire to become an expert in. We highly recommend Trauma Sensitive YF, YF 12 Step and Recovery, Adaptive YF and Meditation and Nidra be at the top of your list.
Attend a Specialty Training for:
- Stand alone certification
- Continued Education Credits and Hours [Distant is Non Contact Hours and Immersion is Contact Hours]
- Eligibility to Register with the Christian Yoga Association as a Master Trainer, R-CYAMT
Awesome! If you bring someone with you, YogaFaith will reward you for spreading the good news by discounting your tuition $200.00 each! It is our way of saying thank you!
If you practiced yoga before conception it is okay to continue, it’s a great option for physical fitness during pregnancy and a wonderful way to ease anxiety, stress, or tension. You (may) want to avoid inversion postures or compressing the abdominal at any time during your pregnancy. Yoga will help strengthen the pelvic area, normalize thyroid functions and blood pressure, these are all great benefits to you and the baby. You will learn about Pre- and Post- Natal Yoga during training as well as be trained by professionals that will guide you into modifications during your time at YogaFaith. Yoga is an exceptional way to connect with Christ, pray, and bond with your unborn baby.
Asana is not required, only being present at all the trainings is required.
Absolutely! You will have a front row seat to Yoga Therapeutics, yoga created for those with limitations. We dive into chair yoga and yoga for limitations, what better time for you to truly experience these applications. This will be a time for you to rest, absorb and practice yoga therapy firsthand.
Again, asana is not required, only being present at all training sessions is required.
Also note a Miracle Immersion as well as Specialty Trainings are very intensive days of learning lectures, asana and student demonstrations. Our days begin very early and end very late. Self care is vital during our time together.
No. No matter where you are in the journey of the modules you can attend a hands on training. This is the place where everything comes together and you will receive a life changing experience!
Perhaps you have not even begun the modules, that is okay too, you will start your journey at immersion. This is your personal journey with the Lord and yoga.
- To receive your 100 Distant R-YFT Certification, you will need to complete all five online modules, pass the respective quizzes and send your final in. You may then register with the Christian Yoga Association in addition to being Registered with YogaFaith.
- To receive your 200 Hour R-YFT Certificate on the last day of immersion, you will need to complete all Modules and respective quizzes, and all sessions at immersion.
- To receive a specialty training in your desired area of expertise, you will need to complete select a major and attend a specialty training of your choice, online or in person.
We understand life happens and retreat is not always available. Our Distant Certification is a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Modules can be done at your own pace in your own time. You will need to conduct a well-rounded YogaFaith class, minimum of 30 minutes demonstration video, complete the five quizzes that accompany the five modules, and practicum hours to complete your training. After completion you will receive your Distant Registered YogaFaith Trainer Certification, R-YFT 100. If you have paid for immersion you will be refunded excluding any modules received.
We recommend this program to be done within 3-6 months.
Since this is a sacred space, we want to maintain the intimacy and privacy of the group and there for we are asking that family members not be present at the immersion or graduation. We have a very brief, respectively speaking, time together and it is a very intensive training. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Some immersions offer a Breathe and Wander Retreat, with the option of half day or full day attendance, as well as Continued Education Credits, if an immersion is open to retreat, anyone can join these and is a perfect time to connect.
- Online Modules; Modules are immediately accessible after individual purchasing or purchasing an immersion in it’s entirety, we cannot issue any refund for materials that have already been viewed, received, or used, this applies to any and all Modules available at and through YogaFaith.
- Immersions; can be refunded or transferred, excluding the Module Costs.
- 200 and 300 hour Immersion; If you have signed up for any of these and can no longer attend, funds from a 200 or 300 hour training can be reimbursed (excluding modules). Funds can be transferred to another immersion for a $100 Transfer Fee.
- Funds cannot be transferred if: an accountability partner or group have already been assigned OR it is before 7 weeks prior to immersion. [Based on your paid reservation we count you “IN”. We then pay venues based on a specific head count. You won’t have a “credit” or “balance” with us, as your monies went to a specific training and the reason we cannot transfer or refund it within this time period.]
- Specialty Trainings are non-refundable and non-transferable, specific venues with various hosts and locations cause specialty certification trainings to be non-refundable. YogaFaith Children’s YTT, Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith, 12 Step YogaFaith are just some of our Specialty Certification Programs : All material is immediately accessible and cannot be refunded for any portion.
- Reservation Fees: Non-refundable
- Webinars/online trainings, scholarships, discounted tuition; non-refundable as stated at the time of purchase.
- Apparel; We are happy to exchange or refund any unworn and unused clothing.