YogaFaith 200 Hour Miracle Immersion
July 2019 | Ontario, Canada
We could not be more excited for our 3rd Canadian YogaFaith Yoga Alliance Teacher Training!
Please be sure to reserve your space. An application does not reserve a spot.
Price: $2995 USD / $2495 CAN Residents
Address: 1001 Fanshawe College Blvd
London, ON N5V 2A5
Dates: 07/6/2019 – 07/13/2019 | Last Day to Register: 07/1/2019
Distant Learning modules are part of any teacher training. These modules can be started at anytime as part of your teacher training.
- All 5 online modules
- In depth and comprehensive Christ-centered training.
- 8 days with experts in their field
- Group Calls
- Registered YogaFaith Certification, R-YFT
- Learn many styles of yoga. Hatha, Yin, Prenatal, Post Partum, Restorative, Ashtanga, Power, Chair, Children’s, Sculpt, and so much more.
- Eligible to Register with the Yoga Alliance [if Elective Contact Hours are Complete] An Elective is a Specialty Training of your choice.
- This immersion achieves your Registered YogaFaith Trainer Certification, R-YFT
- You may then Register as a Trainer with The Christian Yoga Association, R-CYAT
- To also register with the Yoga Alliance, a hands-on Specialty Training is required. Specialty Training can be completed before or after immersion
- Required Textbooks
- Transportation to and from airport; can be shared with other students
- Major/Elective; Required if seeking Yoga Alliance Certification
R-YFT, RYT, YF-A | YogaFaith Trauma Sensitive Yoga Instructor and Much More!
My yoga experience began as a way to have a study break and get some exercise, but as I continued to attend classes, I realized that the time on my mat was very meaningful; it became a great time to connect with God. I began to notice that so many principles of yoga reflect God and his desire for us to be whole in body, soul and spirit. Thus began my search for Christian Yoga, and I am so elated to be a part of the YogaFaith family!
I believe this journey of connecting my Christian faith with yoga, is a piece of the puzzle of life, for which I have been searching for some time.
I have spent a number of years in YWAM (Youth With a Mission) serving in various capacities in missions. Currently, I work part time as an Addiction Counselor at a residential treatment center and at the same time, I manage a small Cafe. These two positions remind me daily that: life is sometimes so beautiful, and life is sometimes so brutal. Living with the tension of these realities, I desire to live being thankful for all that I have, and all that God has given me.
I am so thankful to be able to share this gift of YogaFaith; it is a precious treasure to share Jesus through the practice of yoga!
Yogafaith is honored to have Monette bless our newest Kingdom Builders!
Check In: July 6th, 2019| Conclude: July 13th
Mandatory Group Calls:
Group Call #1 6/13 7-8 pm est
Group Call #2 6/27 7-8 pm est
Guests may book online at https://conferencebnb.fanshawec.ca using promotion code “YOGA” or by telephone by calling 519-452-4440 ext. 2111
[email protected], please mention the Yoga Faith name to receive your special rate.
The Room block will be held up until June 13, 2018. Rooms may be booked after this time, based upon availability.
- Healthy breakfast
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Ample Free Parking
- Front Desk Staff, Available 24 hours.
2) $92.00 CND ($71.81USD)/night Two Bedroom suite or $172.00 CND ($134.00USD)/night Four Bedroom suite
There are separate bedrooms in the suite with locked doors. Shared kitchen and living space.
The London Airport is only 5-7 minutes from Fanashawe. Take a Taxi or Uber.
From the Toronto Airport it is probably easiest to take an airbus Robert Q-you can make arrangements with Robert Q to drop you off at Fanshawe College in London. (approximately a 2 hour van ride).
Contact Robert Q:
Robert Q Airbus & Courier
105 Wharncliffe Rd. S.
London, Ontario, Canada
Phone: (519) 673-6804
1-800-265-4948 (Canada & U.S.)
Fax: (519) 679-5406
Email: [email protected]
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.