Fall Miracle Immersion
October 2019 | Tacoma, WA
Join us in October 2019 for a training in the heart of historical Tacoma, WA.
On the North end of the University of Washington, in the shadows of Mt. Rainier, lies a beautiful ballroom that we will be holding our Miracle Immersion.
Starts: 10/11/2019 | Ends: 10/18/2019 | Last Day to Register: 10/09/2019
Address: 2102 S C St,
Tacoma, WA 98402
Distant Learning modules are part of any teacher training. These modules can be started at anytime as part of your teacher training.
- All 5 online modules
- In depth and comprehensive Christ-centered training.
- 8 days with your Lead Trainer Michelle Thielen and other experts in their field
- Group Calls
- Registered YogaFaith Certification, R-YFT
- Learn many styles of yoga. Hatha, Yin, Prenatal, Post Partum, Restorative, Ashtanga, Power, Chair, Children’s, Sculpt, and so much more.
- Eligible to Register with the Yoga Alliance [if Elective Contact Hours are Complete] An Elective is a Specialty Training of your choice.
- This immersion achieves your Registered YogaFaith Trainer Certification, R-YFT.
- You may then Register as a Trainer with The Christian Yoga Association, R-CYAT.
- To also register with the Yoga Alliance, a hands-on Specialty Training is required, this can be completed before or after immersion.
- Required Textbooks
- Transportation to and from airport; can be shared with other students
- Lunch and Dinner
- Major/Elective; Required if seeking Yoga Alliance Certification
Michelle Thielen, E-RYT 500, R-YFMT
Michelle is has been registered with the American Council of Exercise since 2009, is an E-RYT 200, Registered Yoga Trainer with Yoga Alliance at the 500 level, an international speaker and author of the widely popular Christian Yoga book, Stretching Your Faith. logoShe has taken hundreds of students into highly skilled yoga trainers and confident leaders with over 20 Teacher Trainings through her two accredited schools. Michelle is a Manduka Brand Ambassador, a provider of continued education credits and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
She began studying and practicing yoga in the late 80’s while professionally dancing in Portland, Oregon where she was born and raised. Eventually the love of yoga and it’s numerous benefits led her into instructing and sharing the wonderful gift of yoga with others, but it was her passion for Christ that led her to YogaFaith.
She has been instrumental in helping others heal through yoga and faith, but it is God the Almighty that is glorified in the true transformation of people. There have been hundreds of miracle healings and testimonies of surrender and restoration through YogaFaith classes.
Heide Maschhoff, R-YFT, RYT, TSYF
I am an RYT 200, RFT certified yoga instructor. I live in Washington, and am passionate about health and well being! I love everything outdoors and my family! If I could spend all my time snowboarding or rock climbing, running or doing yoga I would be a happy camper!! I live with my hubby and two adorable daughters and one son.
Yoga has become my passion and I love that I get to share life with so many people through my teaching! God is opening so many doors and I love watching people be healed from the inside out!
I love this ministry and am so happy to be a part of it!!!!
Hope Henry, R-YFT, RYT
Andrea Larson, R-YFT, E-RYT
Andrea is a wife, a mother of three and one who knows she is loved by the Father. She is a Yoga, TRX-Yoga, SUP-Yoga, Chair-Yoga, Cycle, TRX and Strength & Conditioning instructor who uses her passion for fitness to inspire others to care for their temple. A 200-RYT/YFT with a Fusion Style Yoga approach who teaches youth, adults and seniors from beginner to more advanced using various props to aid in better alignment. Her favorite part of yoga is loving on her students with an essential oil massage while they rest in s’avasana.
Andrea is currently studying Aqua Yoga in hopes of bringing yoga to those who have more challenges with a land-based practice.
Andrea is a Manduka Brand Ambassador and Prana Brand Influencer.
- Lodging and Immersion is held at the brand new and beautiful Holiday Inn Express
- To receive the group rate of $119 Book your room here
- Enter preferred arrival and departure dates
- Under “Add Special Rate Codes”, enter the group code YGF to get the group rate
- Please reserve your room by Sept. 4, 2018
- Sharing with your accountability partner is recommended, room $60 each per night
Mandatory Group Call:
Monday, 10/7 6:00pm pst (7pm mst | 8pm cst | 9pm est)
Ideal schedule if wishing to receive your certificate on 10/18/19:
- Begin 8/27 Module One with Partners
- 9/3 Module Two with Partners
- 9/10 Module Three with Partners
- 9/17 Module Four with Partners
- 9/24 Module Five with Partners
- 10/7 Mandatory Group Call 6:00pm PST
- 10/11 Immersion Begins 12:30pm
- 10/18 Immersion concludes 3:00pm
- Students may also begin Modules after Miracle Immersion.
- Major or Elective Hours may be complete before or after Miracle Immersion if working toward Yoga Alliance RYT.
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
No longer available, immersion starts soon. Please sign up and pay if you are attending.