Online portion is unlimited capacity, hands-on portion in Atlanta has only 15 spaces
- Part I is the online portion / distant learning.
- Master Modules can be started anytime
- Calls: 6pm PST on April 1 | May 1 | June 3 | Aug 1 | September 2
Part II Hands-On Intensive Teacher Training: Limited Capacity of 15 spaces
- YogaFaith 300/500 Hour Master Teacher Training,
- Week One July 19-25, 2019
- Week Two Sept. 23-29, 2019
- 4 Master Modules Online, may be purchased individually or save when purchasing all four, may complete post immersion.
- Previous Training
- Part I 1999/1799 | Part II 2999/2699 = 4998/4498
- Apply for scholarships early
- Current YogaFaith Trainers or Military receive 10% off
- Atlanta, GA, Duluth Area
- Previous training at a yoga alliance school receives 500 RYT and a R-YFMT, after all requirements are completed.
- Previous non Yoga Alliance training receives a R-YFMT, Registered YogaFaith Master Trainer 500 hours, after all requirements are complete.
- Elective Hours with Lead Trainers must be complete prior to receiving certification. [Elective Hands-on training can be done before or after this immersion]
- 500 hour elective hands-on trainings include: Integrative Therapeutics and Medicine, Complex Trauma, 12 Step and Recovery, Adaptive and Prison Ministry.
- Whether completing online or only or both part I and II, you may register with the Christian Yoga Association.