A Journey Towards Union is an incredible journey! We hope you’ll join us in the exploration of St. Teresa of Avila’s Interior Castle and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. You’ll see the fascinating parallels of her 7 mansions and his 8 limbs. Though the Yoga Sutras are not a biblical text and contain many stark contrasts to the scriptures found in Bible, it opens our eyes to understand that everyone is seeking. The journey found in both texts is similar, however the gods and God, are quite different. The more we can understand, honor and respect others, the more we can communicate and come from a place of understanding and love.
The Meeting of Ancient Paths is a course that explores many religions, cultures, yoga and spiritual disciplines across the globe. It’s a breathtaking and deep, deep dive where all Truth leads to God, but not all pathways do.
To see the full course (50 hours), view details here.
This mini course includes:
- 5 hours of education and provides .5 CEC/CEU’s
- Introduction video with Michelle and Phil Vestal
- A 75-page PDF written by Michelle Thielen, C-IAYT
- Webinar 1 of 3: 7 Mansions
- An exploration of the 7 mansions found in St. Teresa of Avila’s Interior Castle
- Webinar 2 of 3: 8 Limbs
- An Exploration of the 8 limbs from Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- A thorough comparison
- Webinar 3 of 3: The Deepest Union into the Secret Place
- A deeper exploration of the 6th, 7th, and 8th limb into union.
- Experiencing the uninterrupted communion with Christ in the Secret Place
- 90 minute webinar with Michelle overviewing the course material
- A 13-page PDF and PDF supplemental 30 minute video: Intersection of Christianity, and Yoga Chronology Timeline: A Meeting of Ancient Pathways: An Intersection of Christianity and Yoga