Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess with Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Live Webinar Sat. Aug. 20, 2022, 1-2:30pm pst // 4-5:30pm est
- 1.5 hour Continued Education Credits (CECs) // Continued Education Units (CEUs)
- This training is a part of our Yoga Therapy Training, no recording is available outside of YogaFaith Yoga Therapy Level 3 Learning Platform
- Please do not purchase if you are unable to attend the live call
- What you’ll learn:
- What happens when we don’t use our minds properly
- Mind-management and why we need it
- How the 5 steps can help reduce anxiety and depression by up to 81% according to clinical studies
- Why mind-management is the solution to cleaning up your mental mess
- How science can help us transition from being aware of toxic thoughts to catching and managing them in their early stages
- How our thoughts physically affect ourselves and others
- How to capitalize on directed neuroplasticity using the Neurocycle
- To apply mind-management to unwire toxic habits and trauma
- How to leverage the lessons in the book for their daily lifestyle, including connection, brain-building, sleep, diet, exercise, people-pleasing, toxic perfectionism, overthinking, toxic emails and texts
- Why mindfulness is not enough and how strategic mind-management through the 5 steps can take a reader beyond mindfulness
- Zoom Details are available immediately on your receipt
- No refunds for this event but you may transfer in the event you become unavailable
14 in stock
Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess
5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking with Dr. Caroline Leaf
As one of our YogaFaith Yoga Therapy Presenters, Dr. Caroline Leaf is a part of our Level 3 Yoga Therapy where we dive into the brain and its diseases and disorders.
Through her previous book Switch on Your Brain, we have learned that science is catching up to scripture and that our biology doesn’t have to be our destiny through neuroplasticity combined with the word of God!
Space is limited. Reservations close 8/10 or when spaces are gone.
In this live webinar Dr. Leaf will explore her new book, Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess: 5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking.
Toxic thoughts, depression, anxiety–our mental mess is frequently aggravated by a chaotic world and sustained by an inability to manage our thought life. But we shouldn’t settle into this mental mess as if it’s a new normal. There’s hope and help available to us–and the road to healthier thoughts and peak happiness may actually be shorter than you think.
Backed by clinical research and illustrated with compelling case studies, Dr. Caroline Leaf’s latest book provides a scientifically proven five-step plan, the Neurocycle, to find and eliminate the root of anxiety, depression, and intrusive thoughts in your life so you can experience dramatically improved mental and physical health. In just sixty-three days, you can start to clean up your mental mess and be on the road to wholeness, peace, and happiness.
About Dr. Leaf
“For years I’ve taught leaders to guard their thinking above all else in life, because how a leader thinks determines what a leader will accomplish. Healthy discipline of the mind is essential for success in life, and Dr. Caroline Leaf provides a five-step roadmap for developing truly helpful mental discipline. Her new book, Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess, is rooted in decades of research and shows how the journey to healthier thinking is shorter than you might think–and available to anyone willing to take it.” Dr. John C. Maxwell, leadership and personal growth expert
Dr. Caroline Leaf is a brilliant and prolific communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist. With over thirty years in research and study, she delves into Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess with these five simple steps to help reduce our anxieties, stress, and toxic thinking. There is no better time to introduce these strategies than now. She brings a wealth of scientific information to the table while breaking it down into layperson’s terms to help you live life to the fullest, free from the struggles and the pain that may have plagued you for years. This book will read like a manual to guide you through the vicissitudes of life to a better and healthier place.” Bishop T. D. Jakes, New York Times bestselling author