YogaFaith Online Modules are created so that you may begin your journey at anytime, from anywhere. No matter where you are within the modules or perhaps you have yet to start them, you may join us at an immersion to receive your contact hours and explore the Modules in their entirety.
Much of this program begins with spending a lot of quiet time with God. Meditating on His word and learning to hear from Him.
- Upon completion of the modules and your demonstration class, receive your YogaFaith Certificate, R-YFT.
Module One was not only informative, but also inspirational. Most significant for me was the meditation for seated postures from Ephesians 2 ; “Seated with Christ in the heavenly places.” That was a moving time of worship as I rested in Easy Pose and other seated postures. I also learned many new postures I was not aware of, and quite a few that now seem possible- like reclining turtle and yogic sleep pose. Thanks for your work on this and helping me to grow. -Paul R., Ohio
Module 1-In the Beginning
REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS FOR ALL STUDENTS: SEE HERE
Begin to deepen your walk with the Lord and learn how to worship with your whole being as the Bible repeatedly declares.
- Complete surrender and obtaining the Lord’s rest.
- Develop a strong foundation in Christ and yoga.
- Learn fundamental principles, traditions and asanas.
- Achieve wholeness mind, body, spirit and soul. Also gain the ability to guide others into the same.
- Develop God confidence
- Create a daily, joyous habit of setting time apart to be with the Lord. (He has things He needs to tell you, places for you to go and divine connections that you need to meet. Learn to NOT miss this daily appointment. Perhaps your mat will begin to represent this urgent daily appointment?)
- Each Module is interactive, make comments, gain feedback, interact with other students and leaders or ask questions.
In Him we move, we live, we breathe, and we have our being. Acts 17:28
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Col 3:17
Questions? Contact [email protected] or fill out the contact form below
- After completion of your 100 hour certification, you may register with the Christian Yoga Association
- If attending an immersion these hours are applied to a 200 hour YogaFaith Certification
What students in Module One are saying:
Thank you for this wonderful journey. I am especially enjoying studying the postures while doing my soul work. Thank you Michelle and Derek for listening to God’s calling.
Module 1 was GREAT! The foundational knowledge gained was a MUST! There were challenging portions, which created growth! I’m so excited to learn more!
Love putting our focus on the Lord for our practices. Less of me more of Him. Praise God. I’m learning so much about my body. What a great teacher and videos. Thanks
Very informative. God has made us so amazingly!
This book is fantastic! I love the principles and the flow. It is teaching how gentle leaders can be; influencing with Christ-like love!
Love, love, love everything about this. Thank YOU! ️️️
Wow! I’m blessed beyond measure to have found you (actually my husband found you). I’m thanking God for you and for this amazing ministry. Yes to the stretch!