YogaFaith Online Modules are created so that you may begin your journey at anytime, from anywhere. No matter where you are within the modules or perhaps you have yet to start them, you may join us at an immersion to receive your contact hours and explore the Modules in their entirety.
- Upon completion of the modules and your demonstration class, receive your YogaFaith Certificate, R-YFT.
YogaFaith Module 3; Our Temple, Anatomy and Kinesiology
REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS FOR ALL STUDENTS: SEE HERE
- Explore biblical philosophies on creation of the body
- Build confidence in the use of numerous yogic tools and techniques for God’s glory
- Learn fundamental principles, traditions in Module 3 specific asana families.
- Achieve wholeness mind, body, spirit and soul. Also gain the ability to guide others into the same.
- Develop God confidence
- Create a daily, joyous habit of setting time apart to be with the Lord. (He has things He needs to tell you, places for you to go and divine connections that you need to meet. Learn to NOT miss this daily appointment. Perhaps your mat will begin to represent this urgent daily appointment?
- Each Module is interactive, make comments, gain feedback, interact with other students and leaders or ask questions.
- After completion of your 100 hour certification, you may register with the Christian Yoga Association
- If attending an immersion these hours are applied to a 200 hour YogaFaith Certification
Hear what other students are saying in Module 3:
WOW there is a lot to learn in this module. I learned so much about the human body as it relates to the benefits of yoga. I am so excited to learn and incorporate the theory behind the practice.
I really love the modifications on each pose, such a great way to really include everyone.
As I sit and continue with the modules, growing, learning and being stretched both physically and spiritually, it never fails, that when I start to feel overwhelmed you had added a prayer to the end where I just melt and I am gently reminded that I am where I am suppose to be. Thank you for the added words, prayers that are so anointed and penetrate at the right time.
Thank you, thank you for the anatomy videos! They are so helpful in understanding each persons anatomy and what we need to know to enhance our teaching!