YogaFaith Online Modules are created so that you may begin your journey at anytime, from anywhere. No matter where you are within the modules or perhaps you have yet to start them, you may join us at an immersion to receive your contact hours and explore the Modules in their entirety.
- Upon completion of the modules and your demonstration class, receive your YogaFaith Certificate, R-YFT.
YogaFaith Module 3; Our Temple, Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Explore biblical philosophies on creation of the body
- Build confidence in the use of numerous yogic tools and techniques for God’s glory
- Learn fundamental principles, traditions in Module 3 specific asana families.
- Achieve wholeness mind, body, spirit and soul. Also gain the ability to guide others into the same.
- Develop God confidence
- Create a daily, joyous habit of setting time apart to be with the Lord. (He has things He needs to tell you, places for you to go and divine connections that you need to meet. Learn to NOT miss this daily appointment. Perhaps your mat will begin to represent this urgent daily appointment?
- After completion of your 100 hour certification, you may register with the Christian Yoga Association
- If attending an immersion these hours are applied to a 200 hour YogaFaith Certification