Please join YogaFaith’s Third Annual Leadership Training and How We Love Weekend! Learn incredible tools and be awakened on all levels to walk out the purpose God designed just for you! Leadership training is an amazing opportunity to connect and fellowship with your eternal family but also open to anyone outside the YF community.
2019 Leadership Weekend includes How We Love! If you have never heard of Milan and Kay Yerkovich, you are in for a treat. Millions of relationships have been restored and saved due to the incredible teachings of How We Love. Come hear a personal testimony from Founders Derek and Michelle Thielen before Milan and Kay take the stage. You will be incredibly blessed by this material. This training is an investment into your relationships and future, it is priced very competitively in hopes that you are able to join us. Feel free to bring your spouse for the weekend, significant other, family or a friend. Anyone who is in a relationship needs this information no matter what type of relationship it is.
Registration is open to the YogaFaith Family until August 15th, thereafter others will be able to register for this weekend. Only 60 spaces available.
- 2/2 8:30am-5:30pm: Worship and Leadership Training, Announcement of Ambassador of the Year Award, Leadership Dinner
- 2/3 8:15am-5:00pm: Check In, Worship with Mary-James, Thielens, Milan and Kay, Optional Dinner 6pm
- Weekend includes Continued Education Credits of 17 contact hours, with both book sessions at 3 hours, this training includes 20 Hours of CEC’s
Feel free to come unplug 2/1 and continue a retreat weekend perhaps by checking out on 2/4. Lodging is at a special rate in the beautiful Hyatt place, you may reserve your room here. Free wifi, parking, beautiful rooms, swimming pool, and a wonderful daily breakfast provided.
- No later than 9/24/18; Begin How We Love by Milan and Kay Yerkovich and Live Love Leadby Brian Houston.
- 11/29/2018 Call for Chapters 1-10 of each book 5:45pm pst Q&A regarding retreat weekend
- 1/29/2018 Call for Chapters 11-20 of each book 5:45pm pst Q&A regarding retreat weekend