See Training Details HERE
This training includes YogaFaith Prison Manual, Guided Meditation, Imagery and Nidra Scripts, Webinar with Authors, Fight Flight Freeze, Mindfulness, and Vagus Theory information, as well as Continued Education Credits, and Registered YogaFaith Prison Minister Certification, R-YFPM.
Continued Education Hours and Credits Provided | No Previous Training Required
Who should join?
- Yoga teachers
- Therapists, Counselors, and those seeking additional trauma training
- Prison Volunteers or those wishing to assist the incarcerated
- Youth Counselors and Therapists
- Those interested in teaching at risk youth and in detention halls
- Addiction recovery volunteers seeking a Christ-centered program for teaching yoga and meditation to at-risk populations who are incarcerated or in recovery.
- Those interested in hosting Prison Teacher Training to others and inmates
- Those interested in exploring trauma in the brain, body, and spirit
- Exploration of the trauma and addiction vortex.
Freedom & Hope
Find it | Be it | Teach it
Upon completion you may be eligible to host a training for others and/or certify inmates to teach YogaFaith.
You will leave registered with the prison ministry as a R-YFPM-Registered YogaFaith Prison Ministry and receive your official certificate by mail.