This training includes YF Trauma Sensitive Module One, YogaFaith Prison Manual, Continued Education Credits, All Sessions, Certification of Registered YogaFaith Prison Ministry, R-YFPM and eligibility to host a future Prison Training!
Continued Education Hours and Credits Provided | No Previous Training Required
Who should join?
- Yoga teachers
- Therapists, Counselors and those seeking additional trauma training
- Prison Volunteers or those wishing to assist the incarcerated
- Youth Counselors and Therapists
- Those interested in teaching at risk youth and in detention halls
- Addiction recovery volunteers seeking a Christ-centered program for teaching yoga and meditation to at-risk populations who are incarcerated or in recovery.
- Those interested in hosting Prison Teacher Training to others and inmates.
Freedom & Hope
Find it | Be it | Teach it
Upon completion you may be eligible to host a training for others and/or certify inmates to teach YogaFaith.
Email [email protected]
You will leave registered with the prison ministry as a R-YFPM-Registered YogaFaith Prison Ministry and receive your official certificate by mail.