See training details HERE.
YogaFaith Sozo and Somatics Teacher Training is a 3-part Certification. Through YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatic Ministry, people have experienced true healing and freedom from the powerful combination of sozo and somatic techniques. As a trauma specialist and a student of Peter Levine, Michelle began to combine both techniques into her trainings with trauma students. R-YFSS is a training program steeped in biblical truth, learned at the foot of the cross and begins with true and complete surrender.
Sozo is an all-encompassing Greek word, used was used over a hundred times in the New Testament. Sozo means saved, healed, and delivered. Sozo is a deliverance and freedom ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of the things hindering your personal connection to each part of the Trinity. This course will help you to establish or re-establish abundance in every area of your life. Sozo and Somatics will begin the healing process and deep roots of trauma.
Somatic therapy is known to focus on the psychological aspects of physical or mental illness and is highly beneficial for those who suffer from traumatic incidents. YF Somatics techniques will teach the body an ‘unlearning’ what has been learned; and a ‘remembering’ what has been forgotten. Attendees will also forgive any abuser and renounce any lies that the brain or body has trapped.
YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatics teaches you to live in true freedom. This is what Jesus has provided through his death and resurrection. It is what is rightfully yours!
- Included is 260 pages that make up Level 1, 2 and 3
- All Ebooks and handouts are also available immediately in your course
Level 3 of 3 Sozo and Somatics Therapy Certification includes:
This product includes;
- Sozo and Somatic Therapy, all 3 levels
- Level 1-3 Reading Outline and Guide
- Level 1-3 Webinar trainings and additional materials in our online learning platform
- Upon completion of reading and virtual sessions, receive your YogaFaith Sozo and Somatic Therapist, R-YFSS Certificate of Completion.
- What is Sozo and Somatics? Read here
Dive deeper into:
- Complex trauma that stems from evil
- The triune brain
- The muscle of the soul where trauma resides
- Releasing trauma through Somatic movement and healing mudras
- Somatic History and Various Styles through PowerPoint and Videos
- Each of your personal relationships with the Triune Godhead
- How trauma destroys and Christ restores, living a life free of shame
- Exploration of a unique and powerful combination of neuroscience and spiritual practices
Upon completion you may be able to register with the Christian Yoga Association, CYA as a Registered CYA Therapist, R-CYATH, depending on your hours of yoga therapy experience.
This course can be included in the 1000-hour Yoga Therapy Program, contact [email protected] if you are a YF Yoga Therapist Student or 800-hour graduate.