This course is approved through the International Yoga Association of Therapists, IAYT
- See Required Textbooks and Curriculum HERE [not included with Module or Immersion Purchase]
- Honoring the Body
- What is Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- The Body Keeps Score
- Stretching Your Faith
- The Trauma Vortex
- A Call to Action
- Manifestations of Trauma
- Manifestation of Therapy
- Classroom/Client Resources
- Supplemental Videos from David Emerson and Dr. Van Der Kolk included.
- Find healing through Christ, mind, body spirit and soul!
- Optional printed manual of TSYF 1 and TSYF 2 Materials, code will be on your receipt.
This Module will be deducted should you choose to join a TSYF Immersion.
Purchasing this Module does not reserve your space at a TSYF Immersion, you must reserve your space, or purchase the immersion which includes M1 and M2 TSYF Modules.
Completion of the distant certification only is a Trauma Informed YogaFaith Instructor: