Breathe & Wander reTREAT & reUNION
with Rosy McCann and Michelle Thielen
Be whisked away with us in the peaceful Smoky Mountains in gorgeous Tennessee. This retreat is truly a space to rest, renew and grow in fellowship. All yoga and activities are optional. We want this to be an opportunity for you to experience childlike wonder and play in the woods. An afternoon will be set aside where YogaFaith Directors and Ambassadors will present ideas on collaboration and a sacred space to dream together.
Breathe in the invigorating mountain air while dining at the picnic table and unwind in the rocking chairs while the stars twinkle above. Beautiful mountain views and a touch of luxury, along with an incredible location that is within 10 minutes of great shopping and dining.
- Food costs include 8 meals: Light dinner Thursday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday and light breakfast Sunday before check out.
- 5,000 sf lodge in gorgeous neighborhood
- 12 bedrooms, 12 baths [11 king-sized log beds, 11 queen-sizes futons, 2 queen-sizes log bunk beds and 2 queen-sizes sofa beds]
- Private lodging is available but limited
- Optional YogaFaith
- Washer/dryer unit
- Pool, air hockey, foosball and hot tub overlooking Smoky Mountains
- Theater rooms for unwinding on YF movie night
- Club house, outdoor pool
- $599 for all private lodging [4 available] includes all meals all days
- $499 shared lodging, most rooms are only 2 folks per room, includes all meals all day
- Some have bunks for 4 per room.
- All rooms are comfortable, spacious and have their own private bathroom