Become a Registered YogaFaith Breathing Trainer
“Pranayama is to yoga as the heart is to the human body.” – BKS Iyengar
And the Lord God [YHWH] formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life [neshawmaw]; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7, KJV
Think about the moment described in Genesis 2:7. Wow! The moment of breath. Adam was only a form made from dust until the Lord breathed upon him and his chest inflated. Ponder the enormity of your holy breath.
The breath of life comes from YHWH [Yahweh in English] the Giver of Life;
Ruach Elohim, the Giver of Spirit.
YogaFaith’s Rûaħ , Pneuma and Pranayama course is a deep dive into the breath and the purpose of the breath that Ruach Elohim breathed into your nostrils thousands of years ago.
His very name is our breath. Every breath of every person breathes His name.
Connecting to breath is connecting to Creator.
Why a Course on Breathing?
Though this is something that we naturally and organically do, it may not bring us peace and calm, or any other adjective, feeling, or emotion that we are told we are ‘supposed to feel’ after practicing a pranayama technique. If His name is our breath, why is there so much chaos in the world?
This course is created for you, the student and practitioner.
This course is created for the teacher to teach.
This journey is for the therapist, counselor, pastor, clergy, first responder, veteran, military personal, an anxious child or their parent, the brokenhearted, the grief stricken, incarcerated, weary, worn out, lost, prodigal or abandoned.
This journey is created for the everyday average person, the overjoyed, the optimistic, the realist, the employer and the employee, dentist, the nurse, doctor, assistant, social worker, and the psychologist.
This journey is for the young, the young-at-heart, elders and the wise-beyond-their-years, pastors, congregation, staff, and volunteers.
This journey is for anyone who desires to know the purpose behind their breath.
- An Indepth look at Ruah Elohim and the Breath of Life
- A study in the Holy Spirit
- The anatomy of the breath
- The respiratory system
- Various breathing techniques
- Learn how to incorporate breathing methods with specific postures, essential oils, Hebrew chants, and other worshipful elements
- Exploration of prana and pranayama
- How mudras and bandhas can be incorporated into breathing techniques
- How to incorporate techniques into your personal life
- How to incorporate techniques into classes
- Introduction into breathing for yoga therapy and specific ailments
- Develop an understanding of the Holy Spirit’s communication
- Develop a newfound sensitivity to the Holy Spirit
- Gain confidence in your purpose as you learn the purpose of your breath
- Receive a Registered YogaFaith Breathing, R-YBT Certification
- 30 hours Continued Education Credits (CEC’s) and 3.0 of Continued Education Units, CEU’s
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Continued mentorship and support forever
- No previous training required
- No application process
- All are welcome, come as you are
Meet Your Teachers
God had a purpose and a plan for our lives when He blew that first breath into our being.
Specialty Training Modules and Courses are a great way to obtain continuing education credits and to focus on a specific area of study. Joining a course is easy, you will travel with others on the same journey in your private group designed for community.
A Hands-On immersion is optional, as well as life changing! You will meet like-minded brothers and sisters from around the world. This is also where you gain contact hours, continued education credits and your Specialty Certification.
Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith certification (R-TSYF) does require attending immersion, but studying through the 2 online modules will provide 20 non-contact hours of continued education and a great foundation for being trauma informed.
All are welcome, no experience is required.