Dive deeper into complex trauma that stems from evil, the brain and suffering, Neuroscience and living a life free of shame-experience true freedom forever.
YogaFaith Sozo and Somatics Teacher Training is a 3-part Certification; Level I, II, and III. Through YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatic Ministry, people have experienced true healing and freedom from the powerful combination of sozo and somatic techniques. As a trauma specialist and a student of Peter Levine, Michelle began to combine both techniques into her trainings with trauma students. R-YFSS is a training program steeped in biblical truth, learned at the foot of the cross and begins with true and complete surrender.
Sozo is an all encompassing Greek word, used was used over a hundred times in the New Testament. It is defined as; HEALS, RESTORES, DELIVERS AND MAKES WHOLE. Sozo is a deliverance and freedom ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of the things hindering your personal connection to each part of the Trinity; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, to establish, or re-establish abundance in every area of your life. Somatic therapy is known to focus on the psychological aspects of physical or mental illness, and is highly beneficial for those who suffer from traumatic incidences. YF Somatics techniques will teach the body an ‘unlearning’ what has been learned; and a ‘remembering’ what has been forgotten.
Through this training:
- Receive R-YFSS Level One Certification
- Eligible to Register with the Christian Yoga Association
- Continued Education Credits Provided: 30-40 contact hours
- Distant Training Only: 30 Non Contact Hours
- Contact Hours 4/18/2020: 10 Contact Hours
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Also a more intimate group specific to your journey
- Continued mentorship and support forever
- No previous training required
- All are welcome
Read more on what YF Sozo and Somatics Blog Is Here
Sign up for Training Here