Registered YogaFaith 12-Step, YF12S
This program consists of two parts; Part One online/distantly, and Part Two consists of the hands-on training.
We dive into the nature of Addiction:
- The brain – neuroscience and understanding the addictive process
- The 12 Step Path based on the original 12 Steps of AA and bringing God front and center.
- Yoga for All A’s: Chemical Addictions, Obsession, and Eating Disorders
- Trauma and healing
- How to hold space for those in recovery
- How to lead a yoga class/12 step meeting
- Receive 30 contact hours and 20 Non Contact Hours
- Receive R-YF12R Certification
- Online Only: 20 Non Contact Hours
- Continued Education Credits Provided
- May begin anytime, journey also includes 2 group calls 4/18, 5/1
- Optional Hands on Weekend is 5/3-5/5/2019
- Once you begin we immediately plug you into our 12 Step Group, you will never be alone.