Immersion Policies and Refunds:
We view the immersions as a sacred space and want to protect the learning interest of every student. Yoga Faith reserves the right to ask a student to leave immersion for any of the following reasons: Constantly disruptive in sessions, not respecting the teachers or their fellow students by constant negative comments, not participating with the group or continually leaving during sessions. Yoga Faith will give one warning. If this type of behavior continues that person will be asked to leave with no reimbursement for any of the training cost.
Since the hands on immersion is a sacred space, we want to maintain the intimacy and privacy of the group and there for we are asking that family members not be present at the immersion or graduation. We have a very brief, respectively speaking, time together and it is a very intensive training. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Some immersions offer a Breathe and Wander Retreat, with the option of half day or full day attendance, as well as Continued Education Credits, if an immersion is open to retreat, anyone can join these and is a perfect time to connect.
- Immersions can be refunded excluding the Module Costs.
- [All] Training’s ; 200 and 300 hour Immersion funds can be transferred to another immersion for a $100 Transfer Fee . If you have signed up for any immersion and can no longer attend, funds from a 200 or 300 hour training can be reimbursed (excluding modules) and may be able to transfer to the next 200 or 300 hour training for a $100 Transfer Fee.
- Yoga Faith Children’s YTT, Trauma Sensitive Yoga Faith, 12 Step Yoga Faith are just some of our Specialty Certification Programs : All material is immediately accessible and cannot be refunded for any portion.
- Webinars/online trainings, scholarships, discounted tuition, Reserving Your Space or any application fees are non-refundable as stated at the time of purchase.
Module Refund Policy
- Because all modules are immediately accessible after individual purchasing or purchasing an immersion in it’s entirety.We cannot issue any refund for materials that have already been viewed, received, or used, this applies to any and all Modules available at and through Yoga Faith.
- Funds cannot be transferred if: an accountability partner or group have already been assigned OR it is before 7 weeks prior to immersion. [Based on your paid reservation we count you “IN”. We then pay venues based on a specific head count. You won’t have a “credit” or “balance” with us, as your monies went to a specific training and the reason we cannot transfer or refund it within this time period.] Specialty Training’s are non-refundable and non-transferable, specific venues with various hosts and locations cause specialty certification training’s to be non-refundable.
- YogaFaith Children’s YTT, Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith, 12 Step YogaFaith are just some of our Specialty Certification Programs : All material is immediately accessible and cannot be refunded for any portion.
Merchandise Refund Policy
- Webinars/online training’s, scholarships, discounted tuition, Reserving Your Space or any application fees are non-refundable as stated at the time of purchase.
- Apparel; We are happy to exchange or refund any unworn and unused clothing.
- If an item is out of stock for an extended period of time, we are happy to issue a refund for your order.