- Because all modules are immediately accessible after individual purchasing or purchasing an immersion in it’s entirety, we cannot issue any refund for materials that have already been viewed, received, or used, this applies to any and all Modules available at and through YogaFaith.
- Immersions can be refunded excluding the Module Costs.
- [All] Trainings ; 200 and 300 hour Immersion funds can be transferred to another immersion within an allocated time period. If you have signed up for any of these and can no longer attend, funds from a 200 or 300 hour training can be reimbursed (excluding modules) and may be able to transfer to the next 200 or 300 hour training.
- Funds cannot be transferred if: an accountability partner or group have already been assigned OR it is before 7 weeks prior to immersion. [Based on your paid reservation we count you “IN”. We then pay venues based on a specific head count. You won’t have a “credit” or “balance” with us, as your monies went to a specific training and the reason we cannot transfer or refund it within this time period.] Specialty Trainings are non-refundable and non-transferable, specific venues with various hosts and locations cause specialty certification trainings to be non-refundable.
- YogaFaith Children’s YTT, Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith, 12 Step YogaFaith are just some of our Specialty Certification Programs : All material is immediately accessible and cannot be refunded for any portion.
- Webinars/online trainings, scholarships, discounted tuition, Reserving Your Space or any application fees are non-refundable.
- Apparel; We are happy to exchange or refund any unworn and unused clothing.