At the heart of YogaFaith’s ministry is the rescue and restoration of human traffic survivors of all ages. We also minister and aid other trauma victims such as PTSD, C-PTSD, Domestic Violence victims, Complex Trauma, Military, Orphan and Refugee survivors . In this training you will become an expert in Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith and learn to listen as the Holy Spirit guides. Dive deep into numerous healing therapies, bringing Christ and YOGAFAITH into the center of Trauma, brings true healing and transformation on every level to these survivors. Learn how to connect the fragmented pieces of disassociation and brokenness in your own life and those you will soon be serving.
You will leave equipped and empowered to reach trauma victims and in turn help them become survivors with purpose through these vital teachings. You will also have the ability to teach both TSY and TSYF.
- Receive R-TSYF Certification
- Eligible to Register with the Christian Yoga Association
- Continued Education Credits Provided as TSYF is an Elective
- Online Only: 50 Non Contact Hours per module (Certificates only provided at a hands on immersion due to nature of subjects)
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Also a more intimate group specific to your journey
- Continued mentorship and support forever
- Previous training a bonus, not required
- Start anywhere at anytime, purchase TSYF Module One Here
- All are welcome
- Who Should Attend:
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- First Responders
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
Upcoming Trauma Sensitive YF Trainings
Specialty Training Modules and Courses are a great way to obtain continuing education credits and to focus on a specific area of study. Joining a course is easy, you will travel with others on the same journey in your private group designed for community.
A Hands-On immersion is optional, as well as life changing! You will meet like-minded brothers and sisters from around the world. This is also where you gain contact hours, continued education credits and your Specialty Certification.
Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith certification (R-TSYF) does require attending immersion, but studying through the 2 online modules will provide 20 non-contact hours of continued education and a great foundation for being trauma informed.
All are welcome, no experience is required.