This course is an approved course through the Christian Yoga Association, American Council of Exercise, AFAA, ACE, NASM, and can be submitted to any other organization as Continued Education Credit Hours.
At the heart of YogaFaith’s ministry is the rescue and restoration of human traffic survivors of all ages. We also minister and aid other trauma victims such as PTSD, C-PTSD, Domestic Violence victims, Complex Trauma, Military, Orphan, and Refugee survivors. In this training, you will become an expert in Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith and learn to listen as the Holy Spirit guides. Dive deep into numerous healing therapies with a focus on YogaFaith Nidra (Christ-centered Nidra, 63 pages of Scripts are included. Bringing Christ and Christian Yoga into the center of Trauma brings true healing and transformation on every level to these survivors. Learn how to connect the fragmented pieces of disassociation and brokenness in your own life and those you will soon be serving.
You will leave equipped and empowered to reach trauma victims and in turn help them become survivors with purpose through these vital teachings. You will also have the ability to teach both TSY and TSYF.
- Receive R-TSYF or a TI-YF Certification
- Eligible to Register with the Christian Yoga Association
- Continued Education Credits Provided: 50-100 hours
- Christian Yoga Association, ACE, NASM, and AFAA.
- Distant Only: 50 hours Trauma-Informed YogaFaith Certification, TI-YF
- Optional Immersion: 50 hours for a total of 100-hour Certification
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Intimate group specific to your journey
- Continued mentorship and support forever
- Previous training a bonus, not required
- Start anywhere at any time, purchase TSYF Module One Here
- All are welcome
Who should attend:
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- First Responders
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Facebook Page