Trauma Sensitive Yoga Faith & Meditation Training | Tacoma October 2019
Price: $1295 | Early Bird Pricing $999 (ends 6/3/2019)
Trauma Sensitive ONLY: Oct. 20 – 23rd, 2019 | Trauma Sensitive + Nidra Certification: Oct. 24 [Included in price]
Last Day to Register: 9/30
Address: 2102 S C St; Tacoma, WA 98402
- Registered Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Certification, R-TSYF
- All Training Sessions, 4 days 3 nights
- Free day and certification of Meditation and Yoga Nidra, R-YFMN.
- 5 days and 4 nights if attending Med/Nidra
- Continued Educations Credits Provided, 60-70 contact hours
- Daily Breakfast
- TSYF Module One and Two
- TSYF, Includes reading, webinars, and soul work for your own TSYF Student/Patient Practice.
Explore every type of trauma and learn how TSYF is used as therapy and treatment for complex, developmental trauma or chronic PTSD. This training includes 2 TSYF Modules that focus on complex trauma, sex trafficking victims, refugee families, domestic abuse, military, children and therapy.
One day training 10/25 and Meditation Nidra Certification is not required.
- Lunch and Dinner-Many restaurants walking distant
- Textbooks for required reading.
- Transportation from the airport, student ride share available.
- Book your room here
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- First Responders
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
R-YFT, E-RYT 500, A.C.E, IAYT
Michelle is has been registered with the American Council of Exercise since 2009, is an E-RYT 200, Registered Yoga Trainer with Yoga Alliance at the 500 level, an international speaker and author of the widely popular Christian Yoga book, Stretching Your Faith. She has taken hundreds of students into highly skilled yoga trainers and confident leaders with over 20 Teacher Trainings through her two accredited schools. Michelle is a Manduka Brand Ambassador, a provider of continued education credits and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
She began studying and practicing yoga in the late 80’s while professionally dancing in Portland, Oregon where she was born and raised. Eventually the love of yoga and it’s numerous benefits led her into instructing and sharing the wonderful gift of yoga with others, but it was her passion for Christ that led her to YogaFaith.
She has been instrumental in helping others heal through yoga and faith, but it is God the Almighty that is glorified in the true transformation of people. There have been hundreds of miracle healings and testimonies of surrender and restoration through YogaFaith classes.
I am in awe of what the Lord continued to do through this Masters Program! We keep it intimate and this training is already at half capacity! I know, that this next Master Training is not only going to knock our socks off, but it’s going to blow our hair dry! He is taking all of us to the next level! I can’t wait to be with each of you and bask in His presence and the great tools of deepening our Postures of Prayer together!
Mandatory Group Call: 10/8/2019 6:00pm PST
TSYF Hands-on: 10/20-10/23
TSYF + Nidra Hands-on: 10/24
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.