Trauma Sensitive Yoga Faith Training | Soma Ranch Montgomery, TX
June 11th – 15th, 2020
Price: $2495, includes lodging, 3 meals per day, Introduction to Sozo and Somatics
June 11 – 15th, 2020
Last Day to Register: 5/31/20
10176 Pooles Rd. Montgomery, Texas, 77356
Contact Person: Derek Thielen
By email: [email protected]
Subject: Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Training June 2020
- Registered Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Certification, R-TSYF
- Introduction to Sozo and Somatics
- All Training Sessions, 5 days 4 nights
- Continued Educations Credits Provided
- 3 delicious meals per day.
- TSYF Module One and Two
- TSYF, Includes reading, webinars, and soul work for your own TSYF Student/Patient Practice.
Explore every type of trauma and learn how TSYF is used as therapy and treatment for complex, developmental trauma or chronic PTSD. This training includes 2 TSYF Modules that focus on complex trauma, sex trafficking victims, refugee families, domestic abuse, military, children and therapy.
- Textbooks for required reading.
- TSYF Manual, purchase in store for $15.
- Transportation from the airport, student ride share available
- Sozo and Somatics Certification (Required SS Textbooks and reading are not required for this TSYF) You will experience sessions, this is not a Sozo and Somatics Certification
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
Jody Thomae is an author, worship leader, and teacher of embodied prayer and creative worship. She has been involved in worship arts ministries since 1997 and is the author of “God’s Creative Gift” and her newly released book, “The Creator’s Healing Power.”
Her passion is for the revelation of God to be made real through the prophetic and creative portrayal of the message of Christ’s unfailing love, in order to help sustain the hearts of the broken and weary. She is particularly interested in how God uses creativity and embodied movement (including yoga) in the formative and healing process. She is a graduate of Ashland Theological Seminary.
She has taught yoga for over 15 years and leads a gently challenging Vinyasa flow (or slow, energizing flow) yoga class that is ROOTED (grounded in form, alignment, intention) and REACHING (stretching towards personal goals, dreams, destiny). Jody completed her 500 hour Master Training with YogaFaith in 2019 becoming a R-YFMT. She is also a YogaFaith Ambassador, YF-A, and a certified Silver Sneakers Yoga Instructor.
R-YFT, A.C.E, IAYT
A student of Peter Levine’s, Michelle brings a unique dynamic healing tool to move trauma through the body, simultaneously allowing the healing flow of the blood of Jesus to do the true and lasting healing! She created the combination of Sozo Ministry and Somatic healing and is excited to share with you Sozo and Somatics!
Michelle has been registered with the American Council of Exercise since 2009 and is a Registered Christian Yoga Association Master Trainer, R-CYAMT. She is an international speaker and author of the widely popular Christian Yoga book, Stretching Your Faith. Michelle has taken hundreds of students into highly skilled yoga trainers and confident leaders with numerous Teacher Training’s through her two accredited schools. She is also a provider of continued education credits and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists, IAYT.
She began studying and practicing yoga in the late 80’s while professionally dancing in Portland, Oregon where she was born and raised. Eventually the love of yoga and it’s numerous benefits led her into instructing and sharing the wonderful gift of yoga with others, but it was her passion for Christ that led her to YogaFaith.
She has been instrumental in helping others heal through yoga and faith, but it is God the Almighty that is glorified in the true transformation of people. There have been hundreds of miracle healings and testimonies of surrender and restoration through YogaFaith classes.
I am in awe of what the Lord continued to do through this Masters Program! We keep it intimate and this training is already at half capacity! I know, that this next Master Training is not only going to knock our socks off, but it’s going to blow our hair dry! He is taking all of us to the next level! I can’t wait to be with each of you and bask in His presence and the great tools of deepening our Postures of Prayer together!
Mandatory Group Call: 5/28/2020 6:00 pm PST
- TSYF Hands-on: 6/11-6/15
- 6/11; Check in 9 am
- 6/15; Conclude 5:00 pm
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION TO SOMA RANCH
VIA BUSH INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT (IAH)
The journey between the airport and Soma Ranch is about 60 minutes.
- We recommend Iain Maitland, your friendly “Soma Private Chauffeur”
- Iain provides excellent, personalized and most affordable transportation.
- Cost: 1 person $70, 2 people $35 each, 3 people $30 each, 4 people $30 each.
- Up to 4 passengers share ride + fare.
- We link you with fellow passengers.
- Email [email protected] name, contact number, flight airline, number and arrival & departure times.
- Upon arrival text Iain at 281-919-6487.
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.