Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith Training June 2019 | Mansfield, OH
This Training is currently at capacity. You can be added to the waiting list by filling out an application
You may also want to consider the Seattle Washington Trauma Sensitive Training in October.
Includes Lodging, Meals, Modules and all Immersion Sessions
Dates: 6/9/2019 – 6/12/2019 | Last Day to Register: 6/2/2019
Address: Fleming Falls Retreat Center @ Camp Mowana
2276 Fleming Falls Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44903
- 4 days and 3 nights lodging
- All Training Sessions
- Registered Trauma Sensitive Yoga Faith Certification, R-TSYF
- Continued Educations Credits Provided
- 3 whole meals a day (Dietary options available, vegan, gluten free)
- Module One and Two TSYF, Includes reading, webinars, and soul work for your own TSYF Student/Patient Practice.
- Dedicated and caring staff, use of all amenities, walking, hiking trails, free wifi.
Explore every type of trauma and learn how TSYF is used as therapy and treatment for complex, developmental trauma or chronic PTSD. This training includes 2 TSYF Modules that focus on sex trafficking victims, refugee families with a focus on children and therapy. We also explore PTSD case studies in Military and domestic violence.
- Textbooks for required reading.
- Transportation from the airport, student ride share available. You can fly into Cleveland, Columbus or Akron/Canton Airports. All three airports are about an hour drive to the Retreat Center. Car rentals are
available at all three, or you can take a cab or Uber.
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- First Responders
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
Jody Thomae is an author, worship leader, and teacher of embodied prayer and creative worship. She has been involved in worship arts ministries since 1997 and is the author of “God’s Creative Gift” and her newly released book, “The Creator’s Healing Power.”
Her passion is for the revelation of God to be made real through the prophetic and creative portrayal of the message of Christ’s unfailing love, in order to help sustain the hearts of the broken and weary. She is particularly interested in how God uses creativity and embodied movement (including yoga) in the formative and healing process. She is a graduate of Ashland Theological Seminary.
She has taught yoga for over 15 years and leads a gently challenging Vinyasa flow (or slow, energizing flow) yoga class that is ROOTED (grounded in form, alignment, intention) and REACHING (stretching towards personal goals, dreams, destiny). She is a Registered YogaFaith Trainer (R-YFT), a 200-RYT with Yoga Alliance, a YogaFaith Ambassador, (YF-A), and a certified Silver Sneakers Yoga Instructor.
TSYF Connect Calls: Save the dates: May 7, 2019 @ 6pm PST | May 28, 2019 @ 6pm PST
Step 1: Fill out the Application
If you have already received your Letter of Acceptance, then you may register here online.
Reserve Your Spot:
These trainings sell out quickly, so reserve your spot soon.
* $200 Non-refundable deposit saves your spot at an Immersion-this is deducted from the immersion cost.