What Is Virtual Immersion?
- In depth and comprehensive Christ-centered training, all things Jesus and all things yoga.
- Yoga Virtual Immersion over zoom, includes all sessions.
- Accountability partners to journey with.
- Registered YogaFaith Certification, R-YFT.
- Learn many styles of yoga. Hatha, Yin, Prenatal, Post-Partum, Restorative, Ashtanga, Power, Chair, Children’s, Sculpt, and so much more.
- Upon completion about to register with the Christian Yoga Association and/or use any of the hours as Continued Education Credits (CEC’s).
- Online Learning Modules
- Required Textbooks
- Registration with the Christian Yoga Association
Meet Your Host
Michelle Thielen, Founder of YogaFaith
Called the Yoga Pastor, Michelle Thielen, R-CYAMT, is a speaker, author of Stretching Your Faith and traveling yogi who has been teaching somatic movement through dance and yoga for over 20 years. A student of Peter Levine’s Somatic Experience (SE), and Eric Walrabenstein’s therapy for psychological wounds, Michelle is passionate about helping the world heal from trauma to live a life of purpose.
As a Trauma Sensitive Yoga Therapist and meditation expert, Michelle has been instrumental in aiding with the restoration of those who suffer from trauma, intense anxiety or depression into healing and freedom. She travels around the world aiding in the rescue efforts of human traffick victims as well as raising awareness about the epidemic. She holds certifications with the American Council of Exercise, is a Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and founded the Christian Yoga Association in 2018, to build a bridge between faith-based yoga practitioners and educators.
She has 3 200-hour Certifications, 3 500-hour Certifications, Certified in Yoga Therapy with the International Association of Yoga Therapists, and a Minister through Christian Global Outreach Ministries. Michelle has been the lead trainer of almost 200 Teacher Trainings.
See MichelleThielen.com for more information and scheduling.
Live, Online Training Days will be April 21 – 25, 2023 hosted in Pacific Standard Time.
Day 1: 1pm-9:15pm | Day 2: 8am-9pm | Day 3: 8am-Noon + Anytime Sessions | Day 4: 8am-6:30pm | Day 5: 8am-2pm
Detailed Immersion itinerary provided to participants only.
Mandatory Group Call for attendees:
Thursday April 6th at 5pm PST, 8pm EST.
What Graduates Are Saying
Do you have questions before signing-up?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!
Complete the form here and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours. Our team would love to chat with you.
or Email: [email protected]