YogaFaith Adaptive Teacher Training, Certification & CEC’s
April 3 – 24, 2019 Distant Learning
This training is a distant learning certification with continued education credits provided.
Price: $399 | Early Bird Price: $299 (through 1/31/19)
Dates: April 3 – 24, 2019 | Last Day to Register: March 31, 2019
- YogaFaith Curriculum Outline for Distant Learning and all supplements
- Added to the YF Adaptive Instructor page for intimate community as well as the YogaFaith Trainer Instructor for global community
- YF Adaptive Webinars and Calls
- Registered YogaFaith Adaptive Certification, R-YFAT
- Access to all materials from this training forever
- Accountability Partner(s) to journey with during and forever after
- Continued Education Provided for non contact hours
- Registered YogaFaith Adaptive Trainer, R-YFA
Since 2012 she has taught primarily yoga in communities that are enveloped in the Mohican State Park in Loudonville, Ohio. Her practice has evolved into one that focuses on healing the body and spirit though body work, primarily though a gently flow and restorative practice, and soon trauma informed yoga to compliment talk therapy. These modalities have forever shaped her testimony and personal ministry to help others get on a path of natural healing the way Christ intended.
Amy is also a YogaFaith Ambassador (YF-A), embodying Christ’s vision for this ministry and taking Jesus out into the world so others can find restoration in mind, body, spirit and soul.
This training is for anyone who would like to teach, train up others, or simply know for themselves how to teach every body type, height, limited mobility, injury, adaptive, prosthetics, etc.