Yoga In Prison, Yoga Prison Council
In An Unspoken Voice, Peter Levine
Overcoming Trauma Through Therapy, Emerson and Hopper
Shopping Books Made Easy
YogaFaith Prison Ministry
Registered YogaFaith Prison Ministry
YogaFaith’s Prison Ministry dives deep into biblical and yogic principles focusing on those that suffer from depression and discouragement from being incarcerated. Purpose Driven YogaFaith is learned to inspire, empower and bring hope to the hurting. You will leave confident in handling a fragile and often times forgotten people. You will also know how to introduce YogaFaith into prisons, where to start, who to talk to you and how implementation works.
- Receive R-YFPM Certification
- Learn how to teach the incarcerated as well as train them to teach others
- Why Teach in Prison
- Today’s Prison Settings
- Who are the Incarcerated?
- Is This Your Calling?
- What to Expect?
- Why YogaFaith in Prison?
- Receive our Guided Meditations, Imagery and Nidra Publication
- Explore Trauma in the brain, body and spirit with David Emerson, Elizabeth Hopper, PhD and Peter Levine, PhD
- Introduction of our 12 Step Program is included, learn how addiction, trauma and incarceration are linked
- Learn the ethics, the postures, the do’s and don’ts, how to get started with YogaFaith Without Walls
- Continued Education Credit Hours Provided
- Join an intimate group for smaller community as well as your new YogaFaith global family
- We promise to support you from beginning to long after, forever!