YOGAFAITH Sozo and Somatics Therapy Teacher Training
YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatic Therapist Certification, R-YFSS, is a unique and powerful combination of Sozo (whole healing; mind, body, spirit) and Somatics (embodied movement) therapy techniques developed by Michelle Thielen, Certified Trauma Sensitive Yoga Therapist, and Master Trainer with Christian Yoga Association, R-CYAMT.
This program explores the connections between neuroscience and spiritual practices that can transform deeply embedded trauma resulting in a life of freedom from suffering.
YogaFaith Sozo and Somatics Teacher Training is a 3-part Certification; Level One, Two and Three. Through YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatic Ministry, people have experienced true healing and freedom from the powerful combination of sozo and somatic techniques. As a trauma specialist and a student of Peter Levine, Michelle began to combine both techniques into her trainings with trauma students. R-YFSS is a training program steeped in biblical truth, learned at the foot of the cross and begins with true and complete surrender.
Sozo is an all-encompassing Greek word, used was used over a hundred times in the New Testament. It is defined as; HEALS, RESTORES, DELIVERS AND MAKES WHOLE. Sozo is a deliverance and freedom ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of the things hindering your personal connection to each part of the Trinity; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, to establish or re-establish abundance in every area of your life. Sozo and Somatics will heal the depths and the root of trauma.
Somatic therapy is known to focus on the psychological aspects of physical or mental illness and is highly beneficial for those who suffer from traumatic incidents. YF Somatics techniques will teach the body an ‘unlearning’ of what has been learned, and a ‘remembering’ what has been forgotten. Attendees will also forgive any abuser and renounce any lies that the brain or body has trapped.
YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatics teach you to live in true freedom. This is what Jesus has provided through his death and resurrection. It is what is rightfully yours!
Through this training:
- Receive your Registered Sozo and Somatic Therapist Certification, R-YFSS
- Continued Education Credits Provided: Non Contact are currently being counted as Contact
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Also, a more intimate group specific to your journey
- Continued mentorship and support forever
- No previous training required
- All are welcome
- Who Should Attend:
- Those looking to deepen their knowledge of various types of trauma
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma, PTSD, C-PTSD and other trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
What is Sozo and Somatics Blog here