YOGAFAITH Sozo and Somatics Teacher Training and Certifications
Dive deeper into:
- Complex trauma that stems from evil
- The triune brain and neuroscience
- The muscle of the soul where trauma resides
- Releasing trauma through Somatic movement and healing mudras
- Each of your personal relationships with the Triune Godhead
- How trauma destroys and Christ restores, living a life free of shame
YogaFaith Sozo and Somatics Teacher Training is a 3-part Certification; Level One, Two and Three. Through YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatic Ministry, people have experienced true healing and freedom from the powerful combination of sozo and somatic techniques. As a trauma specialist and a student of Peter Levine, Michelle began to combine both techniques into her trainings with trauma students. R-YFSS is a training program steeped in biblical truth, learned at the foot of the cross and begins with true and complete surrender.
Sozo is an all encompassing Greek word, used was used over a hundred times in the New Testament. It is defined as; HEALS, RESTORES, DELIVERS AND MAKES WHOLE. Sozo is a deliverance and freedom ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of the things hindering your personal connection to each part of the Trinity; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, to establish, or re-establish abundance in every area of your life. Sozo and Somatics will heal the depths and the root of trauma.
Somatic therapy is known to focus on the psychological aspects of physical or mental illness, and is highly beneficial for those who suffer from traumatic incidents. YF Somatics techniques will teach the body an ‘unlearning’ what has been learned; and a ‘remembering’ what has been forgotten. Attendees will also forgive any abuser and renounce any lies that the brain or body has trapped.
YogaFaith’s Sozo and Somatics teaches you to live in true freedom. This is what Jesus has provided through his death and resurrection. It is what is rightfully yours!
Through this training:
- Receive R-YFSS Level One Certification
- Eligible to Register with the Christian Yoga Association
- Continued Education Credits Provided: Non Contact and Contact Hours [4.19]
- A global community of YogaFaith brothers and sisters
- Also a more intimate group specific to your journey
- Continued mentorship and support forever
- No previous training required
- All are welcome
- Who Should Attend:
- Those looking to deepen their knowledge of various types of trauma
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Marriage and/or Family Therapists
- Pastoral Counselors and Clergy
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- First Responders
- Survivors of Complex Trauma, PTSD, C-PTSD and other trauma
- Yoga Instructors
- Military Personal
- Detention or Incarcerated Employees
- If you are unable to join us for the April 2020 in-person Level One Certification, this training will be available online May 1, 2020.
- $99 is only for the April 2020 Training at Leadership
Upcoming YF Sozo and Somatics Level One
Specialty Training Modules and Courses are a great way to obtain continuing education credits and to focus on a specific area of study. Joining a course is easy, you will travel with others on the same journey in your private group designed for community.
A Hands-On immersion is optional, as well as life changing! You will meet like-minded brothers and sisters from around the world. This is also where you gain contact hours, continued education credits and your Specialty Certification.
Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith certification (R-TSYF) does require attending immersion, but studying through the 2 online modules will provide 20 non-contact hours of continued education and a great foundation for being trauma informed.
All are welcome, no experience is required.