This course is approved through the International Yoga Association of Therapists, IAYT
- See Required Textbooks and Curriculum HERE on right side of the page at “Required Reading”. You can click directly to order via Amazon. [not included with Module or Immersion Purchase]
- Honoring the Body
- What is Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- The Body Keeps Score
- Stretching Your Faith
- My Heart for Survivors, Trauma Sensitive YogaFaith abroad
- YogaFaith for Trauma & Traffick Survivors
- Trauma Informed Yoga
- Various Types of Trauma
- Numerous Types of Therapeutics, including Dance, Art, Equine, Somatic, Nidra and more.
- Classroom/Client Resources Provided
- Learn Fragmentation of a De-Fragmented and Disassociated brain and body.
- Supplemental Videos from David Emerson and Dr. Van Der Kolk included.
- Learn to be made whole; Mind, Body, Spirit and Soul.
This Module will be deducted from the total should you choose to join a TSYF Immersion.
Purchasing this Module does not reserve your space at a TSYF Immersion, you must reserve your space, or purchase the immersion which includes M1 and M2 TSYF Modules.